FS dell laptop bateries 35each new

dannydoo

n00b
i have 5 new dell laptop batteries.....there are 2 types i know of....all of mine are alike...they are the bigger ones..there are 6inch and rectangle and 4 inch ones that look more sqareish ..i have the rectangle ones...i can send pics if needed.and will come fully charged and working!!!
happyday
danny
[email protected]

If you have the battery out it should say on the top what the part # is and the battery type.

Can you let me know what the Rating is, it should say something like 14.8V 3600mAh and also what the Part # is it should say something like P/N 1691P

do you have one that is a long rectangular shape, but on the side in the middle theres a notch the comes out, where the battery connects?

ok, P/N 942RV
Rating : 11.1V---3100maH
Charging Current:2.6A

if you have this, im interested

I"m intrested to. Send me a list of all your battery model #'s. I Need a couple. :p

Chuck

im not gettin notification sorry people......
the part numbers are P/N 1691p 3 amp 14.8v 3600mah

and they have the touch lighted tester on the side along with the notch in the middle in the back and a notch in the middle for you to pull out on other side....
2 are dark black 2 are dark grey
they have a 7 pin slot with two bigger slots on each side and are rectangle in shape and rectangle plug...i will post tomorrow on other models i have....
thanx for lookin
danny
there are 4 of these....dells....and a toshiba tublar portable printer,,,,..a gateway solo...and two others im unsure of.....i fixed the notification...first time on this forum...
im also willing to trade for universal chargers...

they replace the following dell batteries....... 1691 p,,,,5081p,,,,3149c,,,,,53977

Back