CorporalStorm
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2005
- Messages
- 153
Asking Price is $1000.00 obo within reason, It was bought for $1200.00.
This was my Ex-Fiance's computer that I bought her for christmas but thanks to her cheating ways I have since kicked her to the curb and she never received her present. I have no use for this laptop so it's set to go. It includes everything that came with the Laptop including the Restore CDs and a Targus Case. It was bought brand new from Dell November 2006.
It has a 17" WideScreen,
Dell Inspiron E1705
Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2GHz
1GB Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
80GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
90wmH Battery
Internal Wireless Network Card
DVD-R/W/RW Drive
If you have any questions please email/pm me. If you are interested I accept Paypal payments. In order to purchase it a telephone number must be present for Verification between myself and the buyer. I will not accept payment without Verbal Verification.
I am eager in getting rid of this. Be advised the Palm Treo 680 you seen in the photos is not included LOL! So no your not getting a new phone..
This was my Ex-Fiance's computer that I bought her for christmas but thanks to her cheating ways I have since kicked her to the curb and she never received her present. I have no use for this laptop so it's set to go. It includes everything that came with the Laptop including the Restore CDs and a Targus Case. It was bought brand new from Dell November 2006.
It has a 17" WideScreen,
Dell Inspiron E1705
Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2GHz
1GB Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
80GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
90wmH Battery
Internal Wireless Network Card
DVD-R/W/RW Drive
If you have any questions please email/pm me. If you are interested I accept Paypal payments. In order to purchase it a telephone number must be present for Verification between myself and the buyer. I will not accept payment without Verbal Verification.
I am eager in getting rid of this. Be advised the Palm Treo 680 you seen in the photos is not included LOL! So no your not getting a new phone..