FS: Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop: 1920x1200 LCD, 2.0GHz P-M, 2GB RAM, Case, Cooling Dock

Don Rico

n00b
For Sale

Hi, I'm a long time reader but just recently signed up. I'm looking to get into desktops so I'm selling my Dell Inspiron 9300. Specs are:

-17" Ultrasharp 1920x1200 Glossy Finish LCD w/ Truelife
-2.0GHz P-M
-256MB nVidia 6800Go
-2GB DDR2-533 RAM
-60GB 7200RPM Hitachi 7K60 HDD
-24xCD-RW/DVD-ROM
-Intel b/g Wireless
-Warranty - Still has over a year left of Dell Complete Care, Phone Assistance, and Next Business Day (including nights and weekends). I can transfer ownership after the completed sale.

This laptop is in almost perfect condition. It doesn't even have the paint "dulling" on the palm rests that many others do. See pictures for more:

Also included in the sale is the Windows XP Home license that came with the laptop, the Targus carrying case I bought for it, and the custom cooling dock that I made.

Carrying Case:

Cooling Dock:

Note that the fan blows directly into the PCMCIA slot, which has been removed to allow airflow over the hard drive and video card. I'll include the PCMCIA slot with the computer so that it can be re-installed if needed. The fan is powered by a 5V USB plug.

For the entire package I'm asking $900 + shipping. Since it is such a large sum of money, I would like a money order or cashier's check as payment.

If you have any questions or requests please post or PM, I'll try to help as best I can. Sorry, I don't have any feedback as I'm new to forum trading, but I'll happy to work with interested people to come to a deal we can agree on.

I've never heard of a 1920x1200 on a 17" LCD...could you verify this please. I'm very confused.

Here is a bump, and a verification for Trepidati0n, it is entirely possible. I am posting this from my 9300 with a 1920x1200 resolution.

Here is a bump, and a verification for Trepidati0n, it is entirely possible. I am posting this from my 9300 with a 1920x1200 resolution.

Thanks s_q_u_e_e. The screen that I have on my Inspiron 9300 is a Samsung 17' with Truelife (glossy screen) with a max resolution of 1920x1200.

Back