- Joined
- Nov 5, 2008
- Messages
- 775
Hey All,
Last year I got a laptop from my college, but I'm now selling it since I want something eles (Lenovo X220). It's an E6400 and it's in pretty good shape. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them, but I didn't want to clutter the post with them. I have had absolutely no problems with the computer whatsoever. It has the following specs:
[size=+2]Dell E6400 - $550 + shipping from 01564[/size]
OS: Windows 7 Home Basic (my school upgrades them all to Enterprise, but I'll be wiping the computer)
Processor: Intel P8700 @ 2.53GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR2 (Not sure what speed, but I can look if you want)
HDD: 160GB 7200RPM
Screen: 14.1" 1280x800
DVD: 8x DVD Burner
Battery: Upgraded 9-cell battery (I can usually get ~5 hours out of the battery when I'm lugging it around to class)
Keyboard: Backlit keyboard
Warranty: It has about 2 years left of "Next Business Day Support" which ends 4/24/2013
I'm sure I left something off, but just ask me and I'll post it for everyone. I've also got an E-Port Plus dock that I've been using for the past couple months. It works great and is an awesome way to declutter your desk.
[size=+2]Dell E-Port Plus Port Replicator - $90 + shipping from 01564[/size]
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...note_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=2&~ck=dellSearch
If you buy both together, I'll bump it down to $600, but just let me know.
Thanks for looking! bump me if you can
Last year I got a laptop from my college, but I'm now selling it since I want something eles (Lenovo X220). It's an E6400 and it's in pretty good shape. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them, but I didn't want to clutter the post with them. I have had absolutely no problems with the computer whatsoever. It has the following specs:
[size=+2]Dell E6400 - $550 + shipping from 01564[/size]
OS: Windows 7 Home Basic (my school upgrades them all to Enterprise, but I'll be wiping the computer)
Processor: Intel P8700 @ 2.53GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR2 (Not sure what speed, but I can look if you want)
HDD: 160GB 7200RPM
Screen: 14.1" 1280x800
DVD: 8x DVD Burner
Battery: Upgraded 9-cell battery (I can usually get ~5 hours out of the battery when I'm lugging it around to class)
Keyboard: Backlit keyboard
Warranty: It has about 2 years left of "Next Business Day Support" which ends 4/24/2013
I'm sure I left something off, but just ask me and I'll post it for everyone. I've also got an E-Port Plus dock that I've been using for the past couple months. It works great and is an awesome way to declutter your desk.
[size=+2]Dell E-Port Plus Port Replicator - $90 + shipping from 01564[/size]
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...note_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=2&~ck=dellSearch
If you buy both together, I'll bump it down to $600, but just let me know.
Thanks for looking! bump me if you can
Last edited: