fs: dell 2407wfp a03 24''

oooeric

Gawd
heatware : ooeric
ebay : i-love-fleabay
paypal : verified premier

selling my dell 24'', been using laptops more and more. and dont seem to use the desktop anymore.

probably gonna part the desktop shortly soon.

i have original box and stuff.

i baby my equipment
i dont notice any problems with panel itself. pretty much mint. everything runs great. dont notice any pixel problems or such.

only small qualm. the power button cover, is loose. so it swivels around.
DOES NOT AFFECT THE SWITCH. so i put a small piece of clear tape to prevent the cover from spinning around. LOL
never thought of this as a problem, so i didnt send back to dell. and waste $ to ship it.
ive researched this problem, and quite a number of people got it. so its not a one off thing.

havent sold anything in a long time. so i believe my price is pretty darned good.
considering when i bought it i paid like 625$

i can edit up pics if you need to see it, but i presume you know how it looks as your reading this.

325$ shipped UPS. i take pp

Last edited:
just fyi, when you request for an RMA from dell, they send you the shipping material with a prepaid label. Incase someone feels the need to RMA it

Great Monitor!

just fyi, when you request for an RMA from dell, they send you the shipping material with a prepaid label. Incase someone feels the need to RMA it

Great Monitor!

OH. i didnt know that. =]
do they send back a new monitor or a refurb?

for me, it was new. Also at the time, they actually shipped the replacement first, and inside the box was a prepaid label. As long as you provided a credit card or if you have an account with them, they ship first on the monitors (at least that has been my experience on my last 3 dell monitor RMA's).

Do you still have this for sale? PM me. I did the exact same thing to the power button on mine. lol.

Back