FS: Dell 2405

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
5,737
Edited: Price drop a few bucks.

For Sale:

2405 Dell Monitor.

Its in perfect (I think it is) condition. Less than 3 months old. No dead pixels. BEAUTIFUL picture and will ship in its original packaging.

Still going for over 950 plus shipping at Dell so.......$810.00 shipped to whoever wants this beast of a monitor.

Refs in sig.

 
Mine just came in today. It is a beauty. Great for games too.
Bump for a beautiful monitor.
 
EL bump for Army Medical Corps...my father is retired Col. My brother is currently down there as a MAJ. He's the General's aide.
 
This is an amazing deal, Because you are pretty much guaranteed no dead pixels! :eek: :D
 
PMs sent...thanks for the replies. And thanks for taking care of the TCer.
 
Ok I guess I will be the one to ask.....


Y?


:D

A bump for something I wish I could afford (trade ya a 2005FPW and $400 cash or 2 2005's, hehe)
 
you know, the dell spec said yeah, it transfers. He said all that was needed was some tag number but all that can be worked out if it should ever need service.

Im selling it to go smaller.

I have a buyer but you never know so Im still accepting dibs on this work of art.

and oh yeah....bump :)
 
Nah, I dont want to stay with widescreen. Thanks for the offer though. ;)
 
I edited the title but it doesn't show on my end. lowered the price to 810 shipped for one last attempt at selling it here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top