FS: DDR4 ECC R-Dimms

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
14,008
Hey Everyone,
Wife says I need to clean some shit up.


Heatware under: Warrior
Payment = PayPal G&S/F&F



Memory Inventory​
​
Memory​
Size​
Type​
Speed​
Count​
Price Each $​
Price Bundle $​
Laptop SO-DIMMs:​
​
​
ALL SOLD!
Server DIMMs​
​
​
​
​
​
​
SK Hynix REG ECC​
8GB​
DDR4​
PC4-2133​
4​
$10​
$30 for all 4 (32GB)​
 
Last edited:
Make me a deal for all the DDR3 sodimms and I'll probably take them all. As a reference, last time I bought 8GB sodimms in bulk a few years ago, I paid $10/ea for those for about 10 of them. I'd be interested in the 16GB DDR3 as well as I have some stuff that can use it.
 
All sodimms are sold! Only the REG Server RAM left.

I think I'll try to add some more to this list
 
Bump,
Laptops added
Server combo
 
Last edited:
Lenovo ThinkPad 260 Yoga - 7/10 cosmetic - $100 Shipped OBO
- i5 6300
- 12" Touchscreen
- 16gb RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Fingerprint Reader
- Brand new battery
- 65W Travel charger
- Fresh Windows 10 install
- 7/10 cosmetically. Outside 6/20 (some scratches), inside 9/10. (No screen scratches.)

​

Paypal sent for the Yoga 260
 
Back
Top