FS: DangerDen Watercooling + TT v2000a case Modded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah120

Limp Gawd
I have a Watercooled case up for sale. It is a ThermalTake V2000a with the window teamed with all DangerDen watercooling products. This is top-notch kit. I built this system appx. 1 year ago with all brand new products. It has served me well but because I often LAN, I cannot carry a Watercooled computer everywhere. As a result, it’s up for sale. Nothing is damaged or abused. This setup is only for Pentium 4 and ATI Radeon series.

As far as the watercooling goes, this is what I will include:
- Hydor L30 pump – 320GPH
- Black Ice Extreme 120mm radiator (Black)
- Evercool Aluminum 120mm fans (Specs)
---- Comes with Aluminum Mesh filter and shroud
- Maze4 Socket 478 Waterblock with metal fittings
- RED Maze4 GPU Waterblock for the Radeon video card
- T-Line pre-installed in the case
- Invisible Blue non-staining Dye
- Misc jubilee clips and fittings

All blocks were lapped using the Lapping Kit to have a smooth bottom. All the waterblocks have 3/8 fitting but the pump, radiator and valve have ½ fittings. 3/8 tubing will fit ½ fittings.
T-Line
The T-line is inline with the PSU and is can easily be held by Zip-Ties. The fill portion of the T-line is located near the PSU with a ½ inch elbow fitting going through the case to the ball valve. The lever on the Ball Valve closes the fitting and opens it. It is the back of the case so it’s hidden. The Ball Valve and the fitting will not move as they are not only epoxied but Zip-Tied together. The whole created to install the fitting has been sanded down to be smooth and will not damage the fitting. To get a better idea, please see the pics.

Radiator –Black Ice Extreme -- 3134BTU per h
If you look at the original case from ThermalTake, you can see that the front intake is (2) 80mm fans. I have modded that and managed to install 120mm fan on there with a mesh filter to stop dust from entering the Radiator. The drive cage that under the 3.5” bays have also been modded. It is been modded in such fashion that it can still used to install (1)3.5” HD. The clearance between the HD and the Radiator is just perfect, not too tight, and not too much. There is enough clearance between the motherboard and the Radiator in case you would like to install an additional fan on the Radiator.

Pump – Hydor L30
The pump’s base has been colored orange (can be removed) and the base has been bolted down through the case for safety precautions. The power connector has been taped underneath the motherboard and goes all the way near the PCI slots where I have drilled a hole to let the wire through. Again, the hole is smooth and will not cut the case.

ThermalTake V2000a Case
I have modded the case like described above. The (2) 80mm fan holes have been turned into a 120mm fan hole and right above it is an area that consists of 3 switches to control some of the features of the case.
Extra Features:
1) I have installed (2) RED LEDs near the fan so that the light emitted will go through the small intake holes in the front of the case. It is controlled by a switch incase you want to turn them off
2) I have also installed additional (2) RED LEDs underneath the front side of the case. When the LEDs are turned on, it looks like under car neon lights. Off course, they are wired to switch.
3) Since the HardCano 9 series’ Temp Control Module does not light up, I have added (2) 3mm BLUE LEDs to it in order to light it up. It helps a lot when reading the temps. Note: this cannot be turned off.
4) The last switch turns on/off any fan in the case that is hooked up to the molex connector. Note: That fan can simultaneously connect to the HardCano as well.
All these features are tailed with a molex connector. Some go behind the case and some underneath the drive cage.

The front of the case has been modded as well. Instead of the Silver and Red combo on the front panel, it has been painted to Silver and Dark-Blue combo. In addition, I have included a window on the front panel where the door opens to spice up the case. Please see pics for more info.

I will include (8) drive rails for the tool-less feature. The tool less PCI slot holder has been removed as they do not help! For example, with them, I was not able to install a Radeon 9800Video Card. Thus, I have removed them. I will include all the screws that I can find. I will come with the P/4 motherboard screws for sure. I have also removed the side panel inside the case which holds the extra (2) 80mm fans as they are not needed when watercooling. This case will not come with any fans.

That’s all I can think of right now. It’s an excellent combo to get. Overall, the computer has great temps, for both Prescott chips and Northwood, and it maintains stealth.

I have many PICS if you want them.

Asking $299 + s/h - - -- - - - PRICE UPDATE!

I accept PayPal or money order. If payed by PayPal, please include 3% of the total price for the PayPal fees. My eBa id is Shah120. Email is mousters10 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Pic of the Fan
DSCN0254.jpg

Tline
DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

Front:
DSCN0252.jpg

Hey if you're willing to part any of those items let me know. I was looking for a watercooling setup and may want some of those things.

Thanks.

185 ish I think with all accessories that i have. I will make a new thread once I ship the case and confirm it

Hmm... interested in your setup. I currently have a 3.8EO with an x800xt pcie card. How compatable are my parts with your setup? Lemme know, very interested.

man, talk about breaking the rules.

Let me quote them for you

(0) Untraceable web based and/or free EMAIL accounts are not allowed. You must have an ISP or school based email when trading. Email Address Must be posted in either the thread or your signature.

(11) No linkage to sales on EBAY or other auction boards.

(23) Charging fees for PayPal on a trade is not allowed. It violates PayPal's TOS.

Next time read the rules.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back