• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS Dan Case A4-SFX Black

cbecknet

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
181
Sold to Cillie

Quick and easy. Thanks.



I'm one of the backers for Dan Case A4 SFX Black.



Purchased because I like to support our local members on their customer projects. I currently have no plans to build a new system right now. Figured a member who missed out would like to purchase.

I have not opened the box, the case is still sealed inside and I will ship it sealed.



Price includes the price I paid plus shipping and fees. Shipping to the USA Lower 48 States.

Pay via PayPal.

$300.00
 
Last edited:
Tempted, couldn't resist and got it.

Fast shipping, Great communication !!!
Item arrived save and as described, brand new in the box.

Great seller, will definitely do business with again. A+++
 
Back
Top