FS Custom Dean Cadillac Guitar signed by Cannibal Corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instruments are always a hard sale. I've learned this the hard way :) You could try listing it on a few guitar forums for sale. You might have better luck. I'd love to have it just to have it, but can't justify $600 for a "just because" lol

Yeah I guess. I mean the guitar is not really a guitar that should be played. It is something that is meant to be collected. Since it is so specific to Cannibal Corpse, the signatures limit the audience to only Cannibal Corpse fans.

Wow, are you friggin kidding me? Its been on Ebay at least 6 times and everytime someone wins it they never pay.

This is still available, 3 months and 5 pages of bumps later.

Its back on ebay for now the 7th time. This is also the last time it goes on ebay. I'm tired of people winning it and stiffing me on payment, and leaving me with the fees.

Here's an idea.. list it locally on craigslist. It's a signature piece.. sell it for what you can and stop wasting time since it's obviously not worth a huge amount. CC is cool but you're not going to find many people who give a shit about signatures, remember the crowd that is interested in CC before you think about its collectible status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back