FS: CrystalFontz CFA-634 LCD Drive Bay Kit and Other Oldies!

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
TERMS

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is responsibility of buyer.

I accept Money Order/Postal Money Order/Certified Funds and Paypal.

Payment to be received prior to shipment. Turnaround from payment to shipment is typically less than 12-24hrs. In most times it is same day within a couple hours unless After 5pm.

I typically ship USPS Priority but will use carrier/method of your choice. You are responsible for all costs associated with your chosen shipping method.

Feedback - Heatware = fubar569 & ebay = lipper540 ---- All 100%

PM here or:
[email protected]

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

248621_10151328379613988_448868908_n.jpg

Page for the LCD itself is here: http://www.crystalfontz.com/product/CFA634TFHKS

This is the white/blue LCD with Drive Bay Kit. "Brushed Aluminum" trim (it's really just a sticker which does have edges beginning to peel as shown in picture below) It mounts in 2x 5.25 bays. Serial Interface. YES IT DOES WORK WITH SERIAL->USB AND WINDOWS 7 - that is how i ran it for the longest time.

The software does take some getting use to. Once you learn your way around you can use many different available plugins to have a live RSS feed, Weather, Computer stats (usage, memory, network stats, etc) and much more.

Retail on this kit was approx. 90 Dollars IIRC. It does show some wear with the "aluminum" sticker starting to peel along the edges. it is backed by lexan however. you could remove this and have sort of a "naked" LCD where you could see the board and such. That's up to you.

Asking $50 OBO.

-------

Also have a Socket A Athlon XP 2400+ (266 FSB) & Abit KV7 Motherboard w/2gb patriot PC3500 memory.

Working pull from Brother's old PC. This has served him well right up til christmas this year. There is a big old honkin cooler on there. Either a SLK-900A/U or equivalent. It's big, copper, bolts through the board, and takes upto 92mm fans. It seems the only clips i have are the 92mm fan ones but that will hold an 80mm if pulled up over top the fan (this is how we ran it).

For some reason we installed a SATA card in one of the PCI slots. If memory serves me right we could not get the onboard SATA to cooperate with a newer seagate 500gb HDD (this drive is NOT included). This does not mean the onboard 100% doesn't work...it just means this was the easiest way to get his new HDD installed with minimal pain and hassle. It's a Rosewill 2 port SATA RAID card and it works 100% in this combo. I can toss in a Radeon 9200 AGP Videocard too if need be.

This "barebones" kit likely isnt worth what i'd realistically need to get out of it although certain parts may be worth certain money to certain people. I WILL NOT PART UNLESS ALL PARTS ARE SPOKEN FOR! I don't want any of it sitting around.

$100 OBO. Shipping on this will be non-negotiable. i will need to package this extremely well to avoid damage. I will provide an estimate for those that purchase the major components or the bundle as a whole. you are responsible for all charges.

Possibly more to come. Will edit as required.

TTT.

I know the Athlon XP combo is priced high. it is also OBO. Some pars there may be of a specific value to someone. Please read and make offers on those parts but i will not officially part/ship til all major parts are spoken for.

Back