FS / Crucial Ballistix 3200 / 1 Gig / Good Price

Fallen

n00b
Just a couple weeks old, ordered from newegg. 1 gig of some awesome memory. It works flawlessly. Crucial Ballistix pc 3200. You can check out the low down on this ram here in the hard forums. Any questions, feel free to leave me a pm. I'm asking $190 shipped.

Just keep in mind, I threw away the retail packages this came in, so I will be shipping it the best way I know how. If you buy it, you can tell me how you want it packaged up. I have a spare OcZ memory package I could put the ram in, either way, I've never shipped memory before. If this is a turn-off for you, I understand. :)

I will not ship to Canada
Paypal Only / no trades

Email: [email protected]
Heat: Fallen

$190 shipped :D

I have one 512 stick of ballistix and I have been looking to upgrade to a gig. If you decide to split it up, let me know and I will probably buy a stick from you.

Shipping to Canada for me is very expensive and painful. If you wanna pick up the charges for it, I'd ship it, but you might be suprised what it's gonna cost.

Fallen said:
Shipping to Canada for me is very expensive and painful. If you wanna pick up the charges for it, I'd ship it, but you might be suprised what it's gonna cost.
For ram, it cost $10-13USD from Cali to Toronto with USPS and UPS. Unless you decide to put the ram in a HUGE box. :p

Back