• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

Bleet

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
126
I've had this decoder for about 8 months now, I bought it brand new from amazon, but I only ended up using it for a month. It sat in my closet and I noticed a few people were looking for one so here it is for sale. Everything works great, and is in great condition. You will receive everything that you would if bought new, including the box. Since I have to set a price I'll say $250 obo. I can get pictures upon request.

~Nick
 
If you don't expect that much, then why post it as the asking price?
It's hard for people to tell if that means you'd take $250 or $450. Why not just post what you'd like to get?
 
If you don't expect that much, then why post it as the asking price?
It's hard for people to tell if that means you'd take $250 or $450. Why not just post what you'd like to get?

Because I'm honestly not sure what these things go for... I know they aren't made anymore and the ones I've seen on ebay go for $300-$500 although nobody seems to be buying them at that price.
 
If you don't expect that much, then why post it as the asking price?
It's hard for people to tell if that means you'd take $250 or $450. Why not just post what you'd like to get?

Whoa, way to threadcrap.

Free bump 4 u anyways.
 
Back
Top