lookitsnick
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2006
- Messages
- 44
Hello all. Mid November I wrecked my little Ford Focus coming home from work; my insurance wrote it off as totalled and paid it off almost 90%. Unfortunately I don't have gap insurance, so I am stuck with the remainder which is past due as of 12/28. Most of this stuff needs to go a.s.a.p, so entertaining all reasonable offers. See bottom for contact, reference and shipping info. Thanks.
EDIT2: About to close this thread when everyone receives their items, so if you're interested in what's left, let me know soon. Hopefully I can get rid of those PC games before then. Thanks.
EDIT1: Thanks to those who have traded with me thus far. I appreciate you taking a chance on a n00b.
Also, most of the stuff has been haggled down and bundle priced, so if you want a couple games we can work on a deal to compensate for the lowered shipping cost. Let me know, want to sell it all. Thanks again.
NOTE: Because of my lack of Heatware and my n00b status, I am willing to ship first if you cover a reasonable amount of the shipping costs. I am also willing to provide my cell # to serious buyers. I am looking to raise some funds while getting rid of some junk, not to scam anyone. Thanks.
Heatware... 2
Ebay........ 26
Email, AIM or MSN nick[at]drivel[dot]org
Paypal: pp[at]drivel[dot]org
Shipping from Huntersville, NC 28078
EDIT2: About to close this thread when everyone receives their items, so if you're interested in what's left, let me know soon. Hopefully I can get rid of those PC games before then. Thanks.
EDIT1: Thanks to those who have traded with me thus far. I appreciate you taking a chance on a n00b.
Barebone Dell
Originally a Dell Inspiron 531
Includes: Original Case, original mobo, original PSU, and NEC DVD-R/W (#ND-3550A)
Needs everything else. $80 shipped
Hard Drives
All sold.
PC Games
Fable, The Lost Chapters $12 shipped
Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2007 $15 shipped
Rise of Legends $12 shipped
Shadowrun $15 shipped
Space Rangers 2 $12 shipped
Unreal Tournament 2004 $8 shipped
Warhammer Mark of Chaos $12 shipped
X3: Reunion $12 shipped
Playstation 2 Games
All sold.
Etc...
Apple Ipod Nano First Gen 2GB, Black $60 $50 shipped
Has very little wear on it. Does have an engraving on the back: "If you find this... http://drivel.org/found" Good for those who work out and need a smaller player.
Includes: iGlove rubber protector, Car power adapter, USB adapter and non-original earbuds (from my Zune, I think.)
"Free" or $5 shipped
ATI Radeon RV100 64MB AGP Video Card
Conexant MA560CI PCI Modem Card
Conexant KB5815G PCI 56k Fax/ Modem Card
Sold
DFI NF4 Lanparty Ultra-D sold, eternaljammer
MSI K8N Neo4-F sold, eternaljammer
Western Digital Caviar 250GB sold, eternaljammer
Seagate 40GB sold, Manaknight
Western Digital Caviar 80GB sold, Manaknight
Hitachi Travelstar 40GB sold, ceeka
Intel Celeron 1.2GHz sold, Volkswagen
eMachines T1120 motherboard sold, Volkswagen
Samsung 256MB Memory sold, Volkswagen
Infineon 512MB Memory sold, Nuts4GTS
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Ebayed
Final Fantasy XII: Collector's Edition sold locally
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai sold locally
Radiata Stories sold locally
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI sold locally
NOTE: Because of my lack of Heatware and my n00b status, I am willing to ship first if you cover a reasonable amount of the shipping costs. I am also willing to provide my cell # to serious buyers. I am looking to raise some funds while getting rid of some junk, not to scam anyone. Thanks.
Heatware... 2
Ebay........ 26
Email, AIM or MSN nick[at]drivel[dot]org
Paypal: pp[at]drivel[dot]org
Shipping from Huntersville, NC 28078