FS: CPU/mobo, LCD's, WC accs, GPS & more! Photos inside.

gpitpitan

Limp Gawd
***Updated 6-1-09***

i need to part ways with some stuff that i dont really use anymore. Heatware and Ebay ID is gpitpitan. looking for cash first! Prices are for items + you pay for shipping if we work out that deal.

Id prefer local pickups for this stuff but if your really interested in something, i can look into shipping. I live in 91505 Burbank, CA. PM me and ill be glad to help you out! Thanks guys and help a guy out and bump for looking and or interest!

Here goes:

Asus A8R32MVP deluxe + FX-57 + 2gb (4x512) OCZ platinum edition 2-3-2-5 pc-3200.
I had this watercooled and it should have most of the accesories for the mobo inside. Only issue is the backing plate for the Cooling bracket has broken otherwise its all in working condition. $140
DSC_0076-1.jpg

DSC_0077-1.jpg

DSC_0092-1.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Koolance Exos AL, i got this when they first came out and after reading the HardOCP review on it! I havent used this thing in awhile and i know i have the other accesories laying around somewhere. Its missing the front plastic cover on the LED indicators, i even have straps for it somewhere. It worked the last time i used it, but that was awhile ago. Sorry, no tubing left for it.
Asking $40 for everything that comes with it + the koolance straps.

****I also have a swiftech h20-220-APEX-GT cooling kit in bits and pieces that i dont use anymore. If your interested in the parts lemme know and i can look into it some more.
DSC_0093-1.jpg

DSC_0094-1.jpg

DSC_0095-1.jpg

Lian Li PC-65 case, been a workhorse for me for a long time, but i havent used her in awhile. Shes a little dusty and dirty but everything should be in order. Theres an antec PSU ill throw in for free. (local pickup only, sorry) Asking $40
DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Sony U83T GPS, good little unit with a large screen. comes with original accs and box. I upgraded it to the latest firmware and maps available from sony as well. I have used the friction mount on it in my car so YMMV when using it in yours since its already been stuck to something. Asking $80.
DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Logitech G5 and G15 original combo. Mouse has all the weights in the original tin. Great combo i had for awhile, the g15 is worn though, as you can see from the photos, otherwise in great working order. Asking $40
DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

Logitech Keyboards, ps/2 connectors, i have two brand new in box and two not in box but otherwise never used. Asking $10 for each. If you wanna buy all of em ill cut u a nice deal.
DSC_0076.jpg

Logitech keyboard with media buttons and USB connector, asking $15.
DSC_0075.jpg

I also have some dymo labelers that have hardly ever been used and just need new batteries/labels. Asking $10 for each. i think these things retail for like 50 bucks brand new.
DSC_0075-1.jpg

Last edited:
Could possibly tell me the shipping cost to Brimfield, MA? I may be interested in this monitor. Thanks.

Logitech G5 and G15 original combo. Mouse has all the weights in the original tin. Great combo i had for awhile, the g15 is worn though, as you can see from the photos, otherwise in great working order. Asking $40

ill take these PM sent

Hey I'm sorry guys this sale had to get put on hiatus for awhile. I finally found a great local shipper that will give me quotes for shipping anywhere in the country. All the items listed are still for sale. thanks.

Bump and I'll pm you once I get home :) interested in the mobo combo and maybe the lian li

PM sent on the Planar monitor and dibs on it pending reply to PM

Last edited:
Interested in the GPS, the G15 combo and possibly the 7" screen, will get back to you, call dibs if I can!

Back