FS: Couple of Laptops with Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throc

Limp Gawd
First up.....

HP dv6226us Laptop - $75 OBO (Sold to akinsey)
-15.3" Screen
-Intel Pentium T2060 @ 1.6GHz
-2x1GB PC2-5300 RAM
-Intel Mobile 945GM Graphics
-DVD RW Drive
-120GB HD
-Vista Home Premium 32-bit

This computer has several issues. First off, it has no battery. It does have the charger so it can be turned on. That leads us to the next problem. The power button doesn't work. In order to turn the computer on, you have to hit the quickplay button and the computer starts up and automatically opens up a media player. Third problem is that the right latch attaching the screen is broken. It's still fixed but it noticably sits higher on the right side than it does on the left. The speakers also apparently do not work. It's also extremely dirty and a good bit beat up. Other than that, the operating system has been reset to original factory settings and everything else appears in good working order. Selling for parts as is.

DSC_0123.jpg

Second up.....

HP dv4-1551dx Laptop - $125 OBO (Sold to Mr34727)
-14" Screen
-Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 @ 2.2GHz
-2x2GB PC3-8500F RAM
-Intel 4 Series Chipset
-DVD RW Drive
-320GB HD
-Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

This computer has one issue. The screen doesn't appear to work. Sometimes it's black, sometimes it's white, sometimes it's all sorts of colors. I believe it's an internal wiring issue. I've included a second picture showing that the external vga output works. That's the only way I could figure out how to use it. It does have a battery and charger. Not sure how good the battery holds a charge. Other than that, the operating system has been reset to original factory settings and everything else appears in good working order. Selling for parts as is.

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Prices include parcel post shipping to continental US. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. These were not my computers. They were my sisters and I'm just trying to get whatever I can out of them. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Last edited:
ttt, make me an offer, I just need to get rid of this computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back