FS:Corsair Vegeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness

Adding Night Hawk X6 AC3200 amd CM1000 combo they work great however I just moved to mesh. I am asking
$165.00 shipped conus for the bundle. SOLD

Adding Corsair Mechanical: I love this thing. Its equipped with Cherry Red keys and she is non programable RED LED ONLY. My reason for selling it is simple. I have ordered the same model except with programable RGB (This one is Red LED only ) This is a $130 keyboard and in near perfect condition. I use several keyboards and this one is strictly gaming. The camera has been fooled. This thing is true red and not the violet hue that appears in the pictures. I am asking $50 shipped. She will be wiped down with the appropriate sterilization and shipped in the box that my new one comes in.
20211107_173150.jpg
20211107_173158.jpg

Last edited:
Sexy monitor. I'm local to you... but I think this is larger than what I was looking for... I'll think on it!

You will not be disappointed and franky its a steal for a work monitor.

Looks good. certainly tempting at ~35 minutes away. Going through a house move and its harder to hide a big monitor in the shuffle of 'doing work around the house'.

You will find away :) Dennies in Southington is right off the highway. I am meeting someone there to trade a low end all in one for another 32 gig of Ram for my rig. Let me know if you are interested for 9:30 am on Saturday Morning, I will give it to you for 425.00 for saving me a second trip. I want to turn it over to pay for this 450 dollar Secret Labs TiTan that just arrived to complete my new set up. PS:The low light picture does not do it justice.

Last edited:
You will find away :) Dennies in Southington is right off the highway. I am meeting someone there to trade a low end all in one for another 32 gig of Ram for my rig. Let me know if you are interested for 9:30 am on Saturday Morning, I will give it to you for 425.00 for saving me a second trip. I want to turn it over to pay for this 450 dollar Secret Labs TiTan that just arrived to complete my new set up. PS:The low light picture does not do it justice.
TTT

Always been intrigued by the multi client monutors.

Does it take a standard 100mm vesa mount ot does it need one of the bigger 200mm tv style mounts?

Price drop. I just have to get her to a good home. This monitor deserves to be put to work.

Hmmmm. I have that monitor at work and I want one at home. But I am not local. Pm incoming anyway

PM replied. The last time that I tried to ship a monitor it was a few years ago and a 34. UPS wanted $150 but maybe its different this time since I have a box. I will check into it.

PM replied. The last time that I tried to ship a monitor it was a few years ago and a 34. UPS wanted $150 but maybe its different this time since I have a box. I will check into it.
If you end up shipping it, sign up for a free Shippo account. Gives you access to commercial rates vs. retail for both USPS and UPS. It has saved me $30-$40 on large/heavy shipments before and only costs $0.05 per label generated.

I've got a Dell 4317Q. Awesome work monitor and $375 seems pretty reasonable to me. Please note that you do not have to run it off 4 inputs. 1 DP or 1 HDMI will do it, though HDMI off an old vid card won't. Early versions of HDMI couldn't do 4k@60Hz. DP? A GTX 600 series from 2012 and Haswell Intel integrated will do for DP connections, and that's just what I've personally tested. I still have it plugged into an old Haswell laptop... gotta keep smacking my employer until they upgrade that damned laptop. The video is fine for what I do but I could really use more proc, ram and disk.

I've got a Dell 4317Q. Awesome work monitor and $375 seems pretty reasonable to me. Please note that you do not have to run it off 4 inputs. 1 DP or 1 HDMI will do it, though HDMI off an old vid card won't. Early versions of HDMI couldn't do 4k@60Hz. DP? A GTX 600 series from 2012 and Haswell Intel integrated will do for DP connections, and that's just what I've personally tested. I still have it plugged into an old Haswell laptop... gotta keep smacking my employer until they upgrade that damned laptop. The video is fine for what I do but I could really use more proc, ram and disk.
Thanks man, Yes I ran it off of an HP Lappy on a docking station along with myu 32 for work. I would then swich to my home rig to game on the 32 at 165hrtz while running the 43 on HDMI for email, stocks , etc. I recently added the Alienware 38 for gaming and so the 43 must go. I rarely use the the 32 for gaming but I like the curve. I may end up selling the 32 and runing the 43 again along side the 38 but that woudl be pushing the wieght capacity of my desk, the only area where I cheaped out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back