FS: Corsair CMX512-3200XLPro (2x512) 2-2-2-5, Athlon 64 3000+

Tremek

Weaksauce
$280 shipped for the RAM; title pretty much describes what I have. I bought these for my stepbrother who then proceeded to lose his job. They're new in the package, and reputed to be insanely fast. You know those little LED lights are sweet, too. ;)

As for the processor, $140 shipped takes it. It's tested good and ready to go as soon as I have fundage in hand.

I prefer Paypal, and I know these will go quick. Let's get'er dun. If you want pics or anything else, just let me know.

What's the stepping on the 3000+?

And you forgot to post an ISP/EDU e-mail. ;)

2 x 256 Corsair XMS, one stick is BH5 3200, 512 Stick of Corsair XMS 2700 and a 2.4B for the ram?

i'll take the ram......
i just added funds into my paypal....

i hope u can wait for around 10 days to get transfering funds done...

thx

cocobeex said:
i'll take the ram......
i just added funds into my paypal....

i hope u can wait for around 10 days to get transfering funds done...

thx

just FYI, but you can pay via paypal without having to do that, as long as your bank account is on file with paypal, there's no reason to have to transfer the funds, you can just select "instant bank transfer" when you go to pay and it works fine like that.

Stiler said:
just FYI, but you can pay via paypal without having to do that, as long as your bank account is on file with paypal, there's no reason to have to transfer the funds, you can just select "instant bank transfer" when you go to pay and it works fine like that.

really ? wow

then ill just use instant pay on paypal

btw.....i live in Canada...so its Canadian Bank account...

i dont know if i can use instant bank transfer for my paypal account....

but.....

thx for helping :D stiler

cocobeex said:
really ? wow

then ill just use instant pay on paypal

btw.....i live in Canada...so its Canadian Bank account...

i dont know if i can use instant bank transfer for my paypal account....

but.....

thx for helping :D stiler
When u do payments, it's instantly. Only takes time if you wanna withdraw money from paypal.

Back