FS: Corsair 2-2-2-5 & ECC 3200, RocketRaid 1820A, Iwill MPX2 & MPs, SATA drives!

Tremek

Weaksauce
Title doesn't tell the whole story - I've dismantled a few of my boxes in preparation for moving into a nicer house and I need to make a downpayment. :)

On to the good stuff.
Edit: I need some funds to get this house payment going, so enjoy the lowered prices. :)

Added: 15GB 3rd gen (1st pack-in) iPod: This thing's been great, but I just don't use it. This is the version of the 15GB iPod that comes with the dock and remote and nylon case, unlike the 2nd rev. of the 15GB 3rd gen iPod - it's a better value then one you could buy in the store. $180 shipped.

Added: Sony NZ90 with Wifi Card. This is Sony's crazy-expensive uber-featured PDA they released (I think?) last year. 480x320 screen, Bluetooth, 2 (yes 2) megapixel camera WITH FLASH, Memory Stick slot & Compact Flash slot that I use Sony's Wifi card in.
Maybe saying 'use' is too generous; it works great, but I use my laptop a lot more. These things still go for a ton on Ebay, and with the only thing it's missing is a stylus. With the Wifi card (which is damn near impossible to find) I'm asking $220.

1GB (2x512) Corsair TwinX CMX512-3200XL (2-2-2-5): This is the Corsair stuff with the Samsung chips that are DDR500 rated but can do DDR400 speeds at 2-2-2-5; Corsair markets it as 2-2-2-5 DDR400. So in otherwords it's very versatile RAM; be warned it's 2.5-2-2-5 on AMD boards but that's still very, very fast. A new set (like mine) goes for $260+ on pricewatch.
Price drop: $200 shipped

1GB (2x512) Corsair TwinX 1024-3200PT - This is low latency ECC/Registered RAM from Corsair that I used in a dual MP setup for quite a while. This stuff is great, but be aware I removed the heat spreaders as it was thermal tape, and not a thermal bonding compound, that was holding the heatspreaders on and thus just acting as an insulator for the RAM. It looks more mundane now but performs flawlessly. Newegg's cheapest set of this stuff is $355; since I removed the heat spreaders I think asking (price dropped) $190 shipped is more then fair. :)

Iwill MPX2: What a badass motherboard. I absolutely love this thing - as do many other people - for its rock-solid stability and ability to overclock like really no other AMD MPX board could. I've run 2 266FSB Thoroughbred 2600+s (2133 mhz native) modded to MP at a 16 (native multiplier) x 150 FSB for a result of a cool 2.4 ghz for 6 months now and just had the most absolute wonderful time using it. Unfortunately... I don't use it much. :p So I'd like to sell it. If you're interested in the board alone, I offer it up to the masses for $120 shipped, but that also brings me to the chips...

2 x matched AMD XP 2600+ modded to MP: These chips are essentially AMD MP 2800+s and overclock well to boot. I've run them together on this board running Prime95's torture tests for 11 (yes, 11!) days straight with zero errors with the aforementioned Corsair RAM. A locked 2600+ (which these aren't I believe) goes for ~$70 these days, and an Athlon MP 2800+ (same chip) goes for ~$170. Let's be fair and give the deal to you and call the pair $200 shipped. Buy them with the board and I'll do the chips + mobo for $270 shipped. Nothing else in the SMP world can touch that performance for the dollar value!

If you'd like to make a deal with a combination of the above, PM me. I'm not looking for trades right now - again I need to make a downpayment and I'm trying to accumulate less, not more stuff. But nonetheless contact me with questions. :) I prefer Paypal, and [email protected] is my email. I have excellent Beerology and a bit of Heatware. Thanks for looking and please bump whenever possible!

if i hadn't just purchased a barton combo...i'd be all over that MP rig...
bump for some kick ass gear!

Added an iPod & a Sony NZ90 to the listing. Also, Raid card & drives are pending. Bump!

Back