FS: Core i7-920, 2x GTX260s, PCP&C 860W

JJU357

Limp Gawd
It's been awhile since I needed to sell some things, but the time has come again to part with some hardware I've had sitting around. As with everything I sell, item is guaranteed non-DOA (unless specifically listed as broken or defective). All prices include shipping to the lower continental 48 with insurance and delivery confirmation/tracking, AK and HI will probably have a small extra charge for shipping if I can't fit it in a flat rate box or something of that nature. I will update you with tracking information as I get it. I am Paypal premier verified and accept all forms of payment that can be made through Paypal. My heatware can be found under JJU357.

**SOLD**Intel Core i7-920 Processor - $205 shipped **SOLD**
This is a retail processor with retail box and retail heatsink. Retail heatsink never used. Ran 24x7 @ 3.8 on Asus P6T with a Noctua NF-120U Heatsink. Temps never exceeded 70C and only got close to 70c while testing overclock. I was able to get it stable above 4GHz but 3.8GHz was much cooler running and plenty of speed. Voltage was never above 1.34 (24x7 at 1.27). Difference between QPI voltage and RAM voltage was never >.35 volts. Also comes with the booklet with the core i7 sticker for your chassis =D. This is a C0 Stepping (SLBCH). FPO/Batch# is 3839A587. Used for less than 6 months.

**SOLD** ]eVGA GTX 260 Superclocked - **SOLD**
One of these cards is an SSC edition, the other is a superclocked edition, both bought around the same time, never overclocked, ran 24x7 in SLI at stock speeds/voltage. Both include retail box and all accessories except the driver disk (who uses those old drivers anyways?). Both were used for ~6 months.

PC Power and Cooling TURBOCOOL 860W Power Supply - $120 shipped OBO
Used about 3 months, outstanding power supply, just needed 1000W for some monster new hardware I put in my rig. Includes retail box and mounting screws and installation instructions (in case you needed them for some reason).

Pictures for ALL OF THE ABOVE can be found in the album here: http://img189.imageshack.us/g/img0004hs.jpg/

Thanks for browsing my stuff.

Last edited:
Back