FS: Core 2 Duo X6800 L626A

Patriote

n00b
Hey Guys!

Im selling my X6800 L626A. I have no use for it now and im in the need of some $$$...Chip as been running under watercooling at 3.6Ghz for daily use. I haven't really tried anything higher than 3.7Ghz because my goal was 3.6Ghz at start. Since i bought it, i was more into trying to get a good 3.6Ghz stable with minimal vcore and high RAM mhz

Chip needed about 1.5v (Bios set. In windows it seem that my board makes the vcore drop quite a lot...1.5v would give 1.46v real according to most vcore reading programs. ) to reach 3.7Ghz stable. (Contact me for more screenshots or infos about this.)

Keep in mind that i ain't no overclocking expert... so in other (more experienced) hands it could do better im sure.

625$ USD\720$ CAD Shipped to CA or US. (Price lowered from 740$ USD to this...)

Money Order or Western Union. (We can discuss of other payment method)

Here i know that pics aren't up to date. I posted this X6800 for sale on 4 forums since March 26th and had only 2 potential buyers since that time and still... it's not sold. If you are unsure just send me a PM or an e-mail and ill take updated pics. Or i might just take some more tonight.

Also, if you are unsure about me being a trusted person or no. You can contact any of the person i made deals with on my heatware. Im an active member at Guru3D, XS and hardwarecanucks.com under the name of Patriote (Same as here). Also, yes i just registered here. And i did it because after seeing how big the FS section here was i thought that maybe i had better\more chances to sell my X6800 that is sitting on my desk waiting for a new home ;)

As you can see, the retail box has been a bit "neglected" when it was shipped to me a few months back... But other than that everything is in perfect condition. I will put everything in the retail box, wrap it with bubble wrap, put it in a bigger box with lots of pieces of foam. Let me know if i miss any details.

Heatware

PS: Im in Canada.

Alright. Price drop to 675$ USD shipped to Canada or USA. Come on guys! 675$ for a X6800!

Also open for trade if reasonable.

PS: Sorry Dr. Evil for early bump.

Bump pour un compatriote. I am from Sorel-Tracy, near montréal. Would you consider trades for my entire SCSI setup or my CPU plus cash? This CPU is an engineering sample.

LMK

Para

Heh Merci! :p

Well, maybe. Depending on what the heck is a SCSI set-up lol

Yeah maybe for your 6700 ES with cash. PM me for my msn address so we can chat a little. (If you have msn of course...lol)

725$ CAD or 625$ USD shipped to CA or US.

No more Paypal payment is accepted. I have received one of those "Fraud emails" yesterday night and felt in the trap or almost. They had my password for about 15mins before i change it. Now i have closed and deleted my Paypal account and im changing my bank\credit card numbers just to be safe. I also informed Paypal's staff with this problem. I also been reading a lot for the past hours on how to protect myself from those kind of e-mails and how to identify those e-mails. And let me tell you it won't happen twice. Anyway, i won't be able to receive money until tuesday April 10th.

Money order or Western Union.

I had a possible buyer but i haven't heard from him since 2 days. CPU is all packed and ready to go...

Bank account problem is resolved. I can now receive payment...

So, bump and 625$ USD Shipped or 725$ CAD Also shipped.

Come on Guys! Thats a nice Price for such a CPU! Shipping included so that makes the CPU only for 600$ USD!

Going on ebay soon...

625$ USD\725$ CAD Shipped to CA or US.

Money Order or Western Union.

Going on ebay soon...

Of course i can m8!

Maybe for a little extra thought. Last week i had a look on how much it would cost to ship to London. 60$ CAD was the price. Im willing to do half and half with you on the shipping price ;)

And that is with Xpress Post shipping with tracking number ;)

Do you have Msn so we could chat a little ?

Back