FS: Core 2 Duo, DSLR, Digital Camera, P4 Combo

beserker16

Limp Gawd
Here's a few things I'm looking to get rid of:

Core 2 Duo E6600 currently running @ 3.2ghz w/ 1.375v. Could go higher but it's fast enough for me at that speeds. Looking to get $160 for it.
OR
Core 2 Duo E6700. currently running @ 3.25ghz w/ 1.325v. Looking to get $180 for it. The cpu is week L629 code A849.
(Both are Stepping 6 Revision B2)
Only selling one of these two Core 2's so when one is sold, I'll keep the other. The E6600 is retail, but I lost the box, so both should be considered OEM. I will however include a Retail box and HSF from an E6850.

Samsung GX-1L Digital SLR
Same as the more popular Pentax *ist DL2. Supports all Pentax lenses. It'll come with the original box, some accessories, and the 18-55MM Schneider lens. I'm looking to get $370 for this. (Pending!)

Kodak Z712 7.1MP 12X IS Zoom Digital Camera
Only used a few times, still less than 3 months old. The plastic covering the lcd is still there. Bought it at $250 back then, it's new for about $220 now. However, the retail package only comes with standard non-rechargable batteries. I'm looking to get $210 for it with 2 Rechargable batteries and the battery charger ($30 value) and also an SD card.

P4 2.4C Northwood 30 capper @ 3.0ghz w/ HT, Abit AI7 mobo, 1GB RAM DDR, Zalman HSF - $120.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=18639

Hey Beserker,

I'm looking to get my girl a new camera, she is really into photography, so I have interest in this item;

Kodak Z712 7.1MP 12X IS Zoom Digital Camera
Only used a few times, still less than 3 months old. The plastic covering the lcd is still there. Bought it at $250 back then, it's new for about $220 now. However, the retail package only comes with standard non-rechargable batteries. I'm looking to get $210 for it with 2 Rechargable batteries and the battery charger ($30 value) and also an SD card.

Questions;

1. Can you send me pictures of the camera and items? Not just links. I want to judge condition.

2. You mention SD card thrown in, what size and manufacture?

Thanks,
- Joey

Back