Jramirez728
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2005
- Messages
- 11
For sale is a Cooler Master Stacker 830 case with 4 blue LED case fans. I used it for about 8 months and decided to opt for a different style. Case is way too loud for my liking...I went with the Antec P182. My loss is your gain. Case has a minor scrapes from being moved, but those are only cosmetic. Very well built case. I still have the box and most of the accessories to the case. For full disclosure...the "reset" button sticks at times, but nothing major.
I am asking for $115 or BEST OFFER and would prefer to sell locally (Kenosha, WI...inbetween Chicago/Milwaukee), but if someone really wants to pay the shipping of this, then I am happy to work that out. Cost of shipping would be at your expense. Please email me for any specific picutres or if you have any questions. Thanks.
Jason
My heatware is JRamirez728 (sorry..only 1 positive...kind of new to heatware)
My ebay handle is scarecrow728 (100% positive feedback)
I am asking for $115 or BEST OFFER and would prefer to sell locally (Kenosha, WI...inbetween Chicago/Milwaukee), but if someone really wants to pay the shipping of this, then I am happy to work that out. Cost of shipping would be at your expense. Please email me for any specific picutres or if you have any questions. Thanks.
Jason
My heatware is JRamirez728 (sorry..only 1 positive...kind of new to heatware)
My ebay handle is scarecrow728 (100% positive feedback)