• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Cooler Master HAF X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznboy1993

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
2,078
I recently purchased a NZXT H440 since I am looking to downsize. Consequentially, I need to sell my HAF X. I have the box and all accessories. The case is in perfect working order (just a bit dusty). I will make sure everything is cleaned and packaged properly before selling.

I would like to sell locally if possible (Metro Atlanta). I can ship, but the price will be on you. Price is $65 local, or plus shipping if you want me to ship it.

HEATWARE
 
Last edited:
I love my haf x. $60 is a super deal imo so some local is going to be very lucky.
Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top