FS: Cooler Master Centurion 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell this BNIB case, I took it out of box to check that everything was there, never installed anything, looking to sell for um... $30 + shipping pending to retro295

Heatware is UltravioletDream
eBay is 21 Positive seller feedback

I'm located in Orem Utah 84097!!

This is a great case, bought two of these for a customers build, keeps all the parts really cool, and super quiet and looks pretty good for the price =D Free bump

you should list if you where you are located. I find that when selling heavy items you usually find someone local that is willing to buy it. Good luck Bump.

One note on this case:

The motherboard tray and side panel of the case have more room between them than a regular case. If you cut a hole in the mobo tray right under the motherboard, you can route all your cables through there. There is some crazy cable management that goes on in these cases. This is actually the setup of a forum member here, Sladesurfer.

These cases are great.

There is one under the sata port. He routed the sata cables and usb header cables through there to the front of the case behind the motherboard tray. The other one I think is on the top behind the psu. He really did an amazing job with it.

thanks for all the free bumps, I'm located in orem utah 84097 if that helps BUMP too !

Wow! that is pro wire management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back