• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Computer stuff to get rid of...

Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
29
Contact Info:

Heatware: dleifelohcs [7-0-0]
ebay: joeyscho84
AOL IM: MrJoeBanglez
non-free e-mail: jscholefield@verizon.net
paypal e-mail: jscholefield@gmail.com

Paypal preferred from non-CC accounts. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer and clarify any of the items listed. No pics at the moment, but I can certainly provide them. E-mail or IM preferred for questions, etc. Prices include standard ground shipping via USPS. Talk with me about other options. Outside of the continental US please negotiate with me an additional shipping fee.

Everything must go. I think my price are reasonable, but please - if you're interested and think the price is too high, make an offer.

I try to ship same or next day.

Computer Stuff:

  • XFX GeForce 6800 XTreme 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI PCI-E. Includes a custom Zalman copper heatsink. Very quiet. I believe I still have the original fan, I can INCLUDE that with the GPU. I will not sell GPU without the Zalman. Heatsink alone, new, was something like $30 IIRC. Asking $65 for the card, and Zalman heatsink (installed).Huge pics: 1 | 2 | 3
  • TWO Pentium3 1.13GHz CPUs. They're matched. More details later. Asking $35 for the pair
  • Assorted 10/100 PCI NICs. Netgear, 3com, IBM. Asking $5 ea. $12 for all 3
  • Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 1 with Firewire. SB0090. Asking $12
  • Linksys WRTP54G VoIP Router/Wireless AP. No power supply for it, but it should be pretty standard. Worked great with Vonage. Asking $40
  • PCI 3-port firewire card. Chip is a VIA VT6306. That's about all I know, other than it works. Asking $7
  • Targus USB-powered laptop cooler. Asking $9
  • Targus Notebook Cooling Podium Coolpad. Pretty much brand new. Asking $15

GameCube
  • Nintendo GameCube Platinum. Includes AV Cables (RCA), power brick. No controller. Asking $40. Gamecube and both games below: $55 (no controller)
  • Gamecube: Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. 2 discs, flawless condition. Asking $11
  • Gamecube: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Does not come with the cable adapter thing for GameBoy Advance. Asking $11

Movies. $5 ea, shipped, unless otherwise noted. $25 will net you all of them. All come in original cases and are, or nearly are scratch-free. All guaranteed 100% playable.
  • X-Files, season 1 discs 1 and 2 only. Some crazy thing I managed to get myself signed up for. $6 for both.
  • Pulp Fiction, Collector's edition
  • Matrix Reloaded, widescreen
  • Old School Unrated. Widescreen
  • Van Wilder, unrated. Standard formatting, I assume
  • Weezer - Video Capture Device

Want To Buy:
  • I want a copy of Starcraft and it's expansions. Make me an offer!
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 5. Make me an offer!

SOLD:
  • D-Link AirPlus Extreme G DWL-G650.
  • Creative Labs SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Music SB0460. Hardly used (no Linux support). Sold to madrix
  • AverTV PCI TV Tuner. No software. No longer selling.
  • Dogma, special edition
  • Logitech Bluetooth Laptop wireless mouse. Comes with a little case to protect it.
 
(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

Please fix your post.
 
nighttime bump. thanks for the kind words mikebrown.

any questions, just ask. if anyone is interested in any of this, I'm sure we can make an arrangement. I just need to see this stuff go!
 
Thanks ferd. Been away for a bit, so here's my triumphant return bump.

6800XT is no longer dibbed, have yet to hear back from anyone on it...
 
Back
Top