CorporalStorm
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2005
- Messages
- 153
I have the following things available; all of it works just fine.
$15 is added for shipping. If you feel it's too high send me a PM and lets see if we can't lower the price?
$450 buys it all shipped
I highly recommend buying this all together, or at least the mobo/ram/cpu. The rig is OC'd to 4.2GHz and has been stable for the past year + some months. It took me about 3 months with a few RMA's to get the right pieces to work together. I really put my arse into this, and anyone who is familiar with E8500 knows it's a pita to get a HIGH OC out of these.
$15 is added for shipping. If you feel it's too high send me a PM and lets see if we can't lower the price?
- [ $115 ] Western Digital VelociRaptor 150GB
- [ $130 ] Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz LGA 775 [includes an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 PRO HSF]
- [ $170 ] EVGA nForce 780i SLI FTW
- [ $115 ] Corsair Dominator 4GB DDR2 (PC2 8500)
$450 buys it all shipped
I highly recommend buying this all together, or at least the mobo/ram/cpu. The rig is OC'd to 4.2GHz and has been stable for the past year + some months. It took me about 3 months with a few RMA's to get the right pieces to work together. I really put my arse into this, and anyone who is familiar with E8500 knows it's a pita to get a HIGH OC out of these.
Last edited: