FS:Computer Hardware

I need to start clearing things out, so a lot of my hardware must go! I will be constantly updating this page with more and more items.
If you are interested in any of these offers, please PM me.

I will continue to update this post with pictures. And any items which are sold will be marked as such. I will also update this page with pictures of the items. All of these prices do not include shipping. And if you live in Southern California, please pm me to see if local pickup may be feasible. Any items listed as untested will eventually be tested and their status will be updated.

References:
EDIT: I just signed up for heatware under the username DeathKnight_NSA
However, I do have 68 positives under the name sfcomputers1 on ebay. 3 of which are from buyers.

Payment:
Paypal is accepted
Cash is accepted for Local pick ups only.
I will NOT ship first before receipt of payment. I realize that many of you would prefer I do, but I won't. If you are not comfortable with that, please do not make offers. I realize that I am unestablished seller here, but if I were selling these on ebay, I would refuse to ship without receiving payment first.

Video Cards:

9600XT by ATi w/ Aero Cooling Fanless heatsink+Original box+Manual+Drivers -Untested as of now
Asking $65
THE PCX 5900 IS TEMPORARILY NOT FOR SALE! I will be using it in a build for my little brother until I can get a 7600GT for him
GeForce PCX5900 by Apollo. Original box(damaged)+manual+drivers -Tested and working
Asking $45
GeForce FX 5700 Ultra GDDR3 by E-VGA Card only-Tested and working
Asking $65
Price Drop

GeForce FX 5700 Ultra GDDR2 by E-VGA Card+Original Box(Damaged)+Driver CD/Manual/Ghost Recon Bundle -Tested and partially functioning
The card displays weird artifacting during POST. This is a characteristic of bad VRAM.
Asking $34-->$30

GeForce 3 Ti 200(manufacturer unknown) w/custom HSF -Untested
Asking $20

Sale Pending to Buschman31
Price Drop

GeForce FX 5800Ultra by BFG NON-FUNCTIONAL Includes driver disk and refurb box
Asking $15-->$10

GeForce FX 5200 CinemaFX edition. Includes A/V Input/output and remote. A/V Input/Output plug is damaged and does not stay on plug in. However, the pins are intact. -Untested
Asking $40

Power Supplies:

RAM:
Corsair XMS Pro PC3200 CL2 512MB -Untested
Asking $50

Sound Card:

PRICE DROP
Sale Pending to Mistan
Audigy 2 ZS
Although this card was purchased retail it comes with no software.
Asking $60-->$40

Heatsink:

Zalman CNPS6000-CU Copper Heatsink
Package was opened once to verify contents(Information Sheet is torn)
This heatsink was designed for a socket A processor
Asking $35
Motherboards:
Price Drop

MSI Neo 4 Platinum Socket 939
This board has issues with frying BIOS batteries as well as various other problems which include the motherboard not detecting any perhiphrials.
Asking $45-->$40

I'm still waiting to hear back about the same card. :( I really could use it, though- I collect stuff like that, working or non.

Back