• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: computer hardware [a lot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what speed is the K6-2? Sorry if I missed it in there somewhere.



u_95244
 
option141 said:
+nVidia 64MB GeForce MX ___ Video Card [PCI]
- I dont know much about this card, i inherited it from a relative. It runs great though, I played DVDs with this card on a computer for a while. I know its an MX of sorts, and i know its AGP (hint the blank spaces in the title). Like I say, runs great.

Just wanted to clarify...is this PCI or AGP? Cause it says PCI in the brackets and then you say its AGP later on lol. Also, does the card have any other outputs other than VGA? Thanks.
 
if it is a MX 64mb i think it has DDR.. it probly is a MX400 PCI...a friend had one of these..
 
i have a MX200 just like it im willing to sell ( plays CSS good OCed :D )

BUMP!
 
VIDEO CARDS
+ATi Rage3D Video Card [2x AGP]
- Oh noes! lol, this card's name just cracks me up. Runs solid though, even has a TV out port. No idea on RAM size, i'm guessing 32 MB.
$15.00 shipped



ATI = 4meg
 
I'm interested in the PCI video card, do you have a pic you can send to ronbo256athotmail.com ?
 
work...i dont work..im too [H] for work :p

just a night i was staying up late...and the source servers were getting boring
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top