FS: Computer, 6 Gigs, GTX 280 so on

Hello
Iam selling my beast of a computer. Over the years I have been an avid gamer, mostly MMO's and FPS's. As I get older (22, hah) I find myself with less and less time to be infront of a computer screen, when im already stuck behind one 14 hours a day. This computer was built and completed December 25th of 2008. It has been fully operational since then, and has not once ever encountered any problem (Graphics, heat, software or hardware.) It was built by a good friend who is extremely knowledgable about computer performance and building. He did an outstanding job, and was very maticulous with the placement of everything, along with the computer's appearance inside and out. Im selling it because Im contimplating getting a laptop for school, and something portable to bring to work. Iam located in Fall River, Massachusetts. Although I would like to sell locally (within 50 miles) Im willing to ship, but that will be owner's expense. Iam not interested in having to deal with parting it, so please dont ask for individual parts.

A link to the build of the computer can be found here:
http://www.jimmiedonuts.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1555

The computer remains unchanged since that day, with routine cleaning of fans and internals. No parts were bought as out of box specials, and were ALL completely new. If necessary I can provide the reciepts

Specifications:
CPU- Intel Quad Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB
Motherboard- ASUS P6T Deluxe LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
RAM- 6 Gigs(2x3gig) DDR3 CorsairXMS PC12800 Triple Channel
Graphics- BFG Tech Geforce GTX 280 SLI 1 GIG 512-Bit PCI 2.0
Sounds Onboard Dolby Digital 7.1
PSU- Corsair 750watt
Case- LIAN LI PC-A70B Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower
Harddrive(s) 2X Western Digital 500g, and 1X WD 80 gig
The computer also has 5 upgraded 100mm fans, I just couldnt think of the brand. I will also provide that information

I spent over $2200 on this computer. I'am a realist and know I wont get that amount back. However this computer was professionally built and used and is in pristene order.
I'am looking to get $1400. For that amount I will also include:

Mouse: Logitech MX-518
Keyboard:Logitech 920 Black Ergonomics Wave

Feel free to contact me at anytime, wether on this website through PM, a response on this thread, or VIA EMail- [email protected]

Serious Inquiries Only

Thank you for your time,
James A

Last edited:
Good luck bump.

You would shift all that stuff a piece of cake if you parted it out, some nice parts there, i barely ever see a full pc sell on this forum lol.

Thanks for the bump. Im a fulltime student and work fulltime im trying to avoid shipping because of time restraints. Its priced to move and im accepting reasonible offers.

If you were parting out, I would give you top dollar for the processor, ram and main board. Good Luck on your sale!!!!

Wow, that build pretty much mirrors mine when I built it back in October, minus the PSU, case and HDDs.

Given that, I'll definitely take the RAM if you decide to part out. I keep kicking myself for not getting the 2nd 6GB kit from the seller I originally got my parts off of. I haven't seen any XMS3 Cas8 RAM on here since I got mine.

Bump for looking.

Enough of the "you should part it out lol who buys complete systems??" crap, he stated he had no intentions of parting it out. The systems look real nice and I'm sure someone will take him up on his offer even if they don't need/want the whole system, the unneeded parts can be saved sold.

Anyways another free bump for ya bud:)

Enough of the "you should part it out lol who buys complete systems??" crap, he stated he had no intentions of parting it out. The systems look real nice and I'm sure someone will take him up on his offer even if they don't need/want the whole system, the unneeded parts can be saved sold.

Anyways another free bump for ya bud:)

are you gonna buy it...? a lot of full systems are listed here with no intentions of parting out, and guess what, more than a few times they've eventually been parted out, people are calling dibs/expressing interest on the parts, get over it...

:rolleyes:

are you gonna buy it...? a lot of full systems are listed here with no intentions of parting out, and guess what, more than a few times they've eventually been parted out, people are calling dibs/expressing interest on the parts, get over it...

come on mr.rolleyes dont troll.

Actually,
I asked that people not inquire about parts individually, so I appreciate that he mentioned that. Although I really dont care that people did ask for them, I did say I wasnt parting it.

Bump

I know you said you weren't parting out and this system has only been on the board for 4 days but after another several days do you think your answer might change? Or would you rather not sell anything than sell it parted out.

I know you said you weren't parting out and this system has only been on the board for 4 days but after another several days do you think your answer might change? Or would you rather not sell anything than sell it parted out.

Wow Gonzo... he just said how he appreciated people NOT asking about parting out.

Not to mention, you think he is going to say "Yes, after 10 days I will part out!" Just so everyone can wait till then? He is trying to sell it all, it is what it is.

Bump 4 Seller.

Im going to ride out the sale as a whole for a bit of time. I have no immediate reasonto get of the computer, its awesome lol. If I dont find a buyer within a time period I feel long enough than maybe I will consider parting it. But thats only a possibility.

Back