• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: Complete P4 System...

Bump for Will, who made my buying experience a pleasure a while back. Good luck Will!

-SEAL
 
Will it's kds, from hardware, just backwards name. I'll grab the Case, and the bezel of you :)

LMK if you are gonna part
 
just got done w/ classes and about to take medicine and go to bed bump
 
Thanks for the bump...
I'll take $900 shipped OBO now..
I REALLY need the $$ to pay medical bills and such..

Make some offers guys..

Will
 
Thx for bump(s)...

Come on guys..
I don't *want* to sell this, I *need* to..

Will
 
thx for bumps..
I will now take $800 + Actual Shipping + package on your preferred shipper...

I REALLY need to sell this...make some offers..

Will
 
I will also sell the 9600XT alone (tonight only) for $165 shipped...This includes a 2 year replacement warranty for CompUSA..
All I ask is you let me wait 3-4 days until I can get a lesser card to replace this..

I also have Max Payne for Xbox w/ case and manual for $15 shipped and Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball for $20 shipped..

Will
 
thx...
comeon guys make some offers...

This is a really good price..

Will
 
Back
Top