FS: Compaq Laptop, 80gb WDSE hdd

Veeb0rg

2[H]4U
Selling some stuff off to help pay for a nice dell switch for my lan parties I host.

Prices are shipped.

Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop - $250
Code:
Celeron 600
128megs ram
6gb hdd
Onboard Modem
Onboard Sound - Some of the best and loudest laptop speakers I've ever heard
Onboard Floppy
13in Screen
Cdrom
Battery holds minimal charge, not guaranteed
Brand New A/C Adapter
Will throw in a Questionable lappy DVD rom 
  This drive works, but wouldn't read reinstall discs on another lappy, so it was replaced.

Its had a hard life, Various scrapes and small cracks in the plastic, doesn't effect its use thou. 
Its missing a hinge cover and the batter cover, but they can both be had from ebay.
It still works like a champ. Comes loaded with Windows ME factory. I don't have the CD's for it, But the COA 
sticker is on the bottom of the lappy. Will Not Guaruntee Battery.

Img_1746.jpg

more pics at http://images.newcon.org/sale/lappy/

80gig Western Digital Special Edition - 50$ - sold
Code:
Manuf Date Nov 2003
Still Under Warentee
Drive passed Fitness Test and Has been Zero'd out using WD's Utility.
Img_1752.jpg

more pics at http://images.newcon.org/sale/80gb/

Heat Under Veeb0rg
Ebay Under Veeb0rg
Paypal is [email protected]

[email protected]

*bump* price on the notebook lowered..

common someones gotta need a cheap notebook

gorgon said:
what are you looking for to trade straight up for the laptop?

well i don't really have any wants beside the switch i'm lookin at. a Dell 3024.. or maybe an Ipod.. i've always wanted one of them, and since i'm starting to exercise i could use one.

hey Veeborg...I don't know if you got my PM or not, but I sent it a few days ago. Let me know when is a good time to meet up in College Park. I can probably get out there sometime Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I'm gonna pass this along to a friend. I think he's still looking into a low end laptop

bump for good luck.

maybe interested what does it got for video and whats the cheapest ull go on it is that it?

Firebomb said:
maybe interested what does it got for video and whats the cheapest ull go on it is that it?

onboard video.. not sure of the chipset..

is that cracks in the joint for opening and shutting does still open and close fine or does it need tlc

also whats the model number on that

Back