FS:CM ATC-110(Rare) Voodoo PC case (Super Rare) Athanix HTPC Sanyo Denki WC TR430 PSU

coolchu001

Limp Gawd
Cleaned my attic today... I'll miss these precious rare cases but it's just been sitting in the attic; these can go to someone who's been looking for them...

All prices include shipping; heat/feedback in signature. Paypal preferred.

Click on the picture to view more pictures of the item!

Item 1:
Rare Cooler Master ATC-110 all aluminum case (matte black w/ brush anodized black):

Has a few light scratches on side panels, nothing through the paint. Barely any scratches on the front. Check out the pics to see what is included. This is a rare opportunity to own this case! Comes with 4 Logisys 80mm blue(maybe white??) LED fans.
Condition 8.5/10
Price: $SOLD
Pictures:

More pictures...

Item 2:
RARE!! Voodoo PC Omen computer case:

Bought this 2 years ago thinking I would have the time to restore the case and use it to build a beastly machine... then MacBooks came into my life and haven't given any attention to this. I paid quite a lot of money for it at the time despite its condition. It'll need a new glass panel (its double sided tape), some parts of the case is slightly bent, and the rear corner's rivet and support needs to be fixed. The finish on the panels are in pretty good condition. Comes with what you see in the pictures. Sold AS IS! The case is HUGE btw... Comes with what you see in the pictures (card reader, top Voodoo cutout red glow & etc).
Condition: 5/10
Price: $SOLD on eBay within an hour of listing!
Pictures:

More pictures...

Item 3:
Ahanix MCE 302 HTPC case (Silver)

This is a gently used HTPC case from Ahanix. It has a VFD display (forgot what the chipset is) which works great with Windows media center. The condition of the case is very good, almost like new. a couple of very very light scratches on the side of the case. Comes with 1 80mm Coolermaster LED fan, and remote control and alumium faceplate for optical drives (new 3M tape applied :cool:) Very similar to the low profile Moneual HTPC cases...
Condition: 9/10
Price: $SOLD
Pictures:

More pictures....

Item 4:
Sanyo Denki water cooling system:

This is the same system that Falcon-NW used in their Mach5 PCs. I have swapped the original fan with a 120mm cooler master fan to reduce the noise. It can be mounted in large cases without modification (I was able to fit it on the top of the CM Stacker case).
You may need to modify or drill/make mounting plates for this system. It was used with a Q9350 and temps were 50C during max load. Comes with mounting bracket for socket 775 and original fan.
Condition: 8.5/10
Price: $35
Pictures:

More pictures...

Item 5:
ThermalTake TR430 PSU:

Used this in my HTPC (case above). Works great and quiet. Very popular PSU among budget minded systems. Comes with power cord.
Condition: 9/10
Price: $32
Pictures:

More pictures...

Last edited:
bump for same case I'm trying to sell except in silver. I also have an ahanix MCE case. Gorgeous cases. Modded mine for internal WC :)

PM sent on the Sanyo Denki water cooling system,

it's mine ! ! !

just what I"ve been looking for..

bump just for the atc 110 i own a atc 100 sx mine has no rear fan nor does it have a door or mash grille on the front its a good case EDIT i was looking at the omen, it made me tear up to see it beat up like that i would have bought that the instant i saw it, but alas i was to late.

Item 2:
RARE!! Voodoo PC Omen computer case:
Bought this 2 years ago thinking I would have the time to restore the case and use it to build a beastly machine... then MacBooks came into my life and haven't given any attention to this. I paid quite a lot of money for it at the time despite its condition. It'll need a new glass panel (its double sided tape), some parts of the case is slightly bent, and the rear corner's rivet and support needs to be fixed. The finish on the panels are in pretty good condition. Comes with what you see in the pictures. Sold AS IS! The case is HUGE btw... Comes with what you see in the pictures (card reader, top Voodoo cutout red glow & etc).
Condition: 5/10
Price: $SOLD on eBay within an hour of listing!

Wow...nice case. I saw it on Ebay as well. I have always wondered how much a vintage Voodoo would bring as I also have one. Mine is not an Omen. Mine is the Rage F1. Thread here. http://dev.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1443672 I took a bit of a beating about my plans on it so I figured I'd just rather not continue posting up about it. I have since finished it to MY liking (and many, many gamers at many LAN parties since). I took some pix of it a week or so ago, but they are still on my daughter's camera. Maybe I will get them and post up some pix to see what the thoughts are on it now. Heck, seeing how much you got gets me thinkin about selling it as well. As much as I dig it, it really limits me and the hardware that can be used. The largest/fastest video card I found that can be used is a 560Ti. Anything longer is a no go without eliminating the HD Cage. Anyway, sorry to get off track. Good deal on selling your case and I guess a long winded BUMP is in order here!:D

Back