FS: Clothes, books, ties, scarves, accessories. brand name and cheap!

ajikan

Limp Gawd
--other thread got closed cause I used caps words to emphasize certain points but I can see how that can get annoying. sorry about that!

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on AT Forums but I'm back with a lot to sell. My heatware is in my sig (73-0-0), and I'm a long-time member here!
I've sold clothes and other accessories on here before and people have been quite happy with the results. :)
I'm clearing out my wardrobe once again to make room for new things and also to save money for bills. Everything is very cheap so they can sell fast.

PM for quickest response, and I take regular Paypal and money orders.
PM me with a list of picture(s) of which items you would like to purchase. (right click -> copy image location)

The first picture of each item's pictures will have the description (on the bottom of the picture) as well as the price.

Sizing: I'm picky about my clothes' sizing so I'll try to be as helpful as possible when describing the clothes.
I am 5'9" and 140lbs, and in my descriptions I'll say whether it fits like a S, M, or L. Small means it's a little tight on me. Medium means it fits perfectly and comfortably. Large means it's a little large and loose on me (ie extends past the waist, sleeves are a little long)

Condition: All clothes were purchased new and rest assured that I've taken very good care of them. Most of my clothes are barely used or only worn for a season.

Shipping costs: $6 flat rate for everything. So if you buy more it's cheaper!
If you buy more than $100, you will receive 10% off. :)

Returns: Unfortunately due to the low prices and bulkiness of the items I won't accept any but I'll do my best to describe the item in detail if you have any questions. I've taken pictures of the clothes with a dSLR camera with a high quality lens. Feel free to request more pictures and ask questions!

Jackets: http://imgur.com/a/cvKAe#0
Some of these have links to urban outfitters where I originally bought them.

Sweaters: http://imgur.com/a/RsJzt#0

Shirts: http://imgur.com/a/PQIS4#0

Accessories: http://imgur.com/a/05dKp#0
Variety of ties and scarves- see notes for details.

Books and others: http://imgur.com/a/AESyU#0
Lots of good , insightful books on relationships, leadership, and raising a dog, particularly a Samoyed.
I've made sure the prices are all cheaper than Amazon!

--Sold--
Charles and 1/2 jacket
UNIQLO hoodie
F21 brown jacket
EXPRESS MEN wool jacket
F21 faux leather jacket
NET hoodie
H&M Jacket
Net light jacket
Giordano blazer
Abercrombie jacket
Hollister thick hoodie
Kenneth cole light jacket
Kenneth cole jacket
calvin klein jacket
hawkings mcgill sweater
Doppleganger sweater
club monaco sweater
abercrombie green blue shirt
abercrombie red blue shirt
abercrombie light blue shirt
H&M green shirt

Last edited:
Nice stuff, just nothing i see. I love the hoodies. But just don't need anymore.

also LOL, guess you got married and the wife making you sell everything? I noticed all the marriage 101 books hehe.

But it's always nice to get rid of stuff that you don't use. IF I change my mind on anything, I'll PM ya.

^haha nah, I'm a single college student and was just interested in reading about relationships after getting out of a long-term relationship recently.

thanks! keep me posted :)

bump!

ttt! three items sold:

F21 brown jacket
EXPRESS MEN wool jacket
F21 faux leather jacket

as a future pharmacist I encourage you to keep that gym habit! I wish I could weigh more, my goal is 160 lbs but it's been a slow rise. It just gets too busy to eat large meals and work out consistently sometimes. :/

Monster Milk is all I can say.

I take a total of 3x mixes like that. I went from 145lbs, to 185lbs, with 14" biceps, ripped, and curling 90lbs 15x.

Note:IF you take Monster Milk, you MUST workout, or it'll all turn to fat. I took it lousy at first, and gained about 10lbs, and all went to my stomach lol. Once I started working that protein induction, is when I gained mass.

If either of you would like more details, PM me your email. And we can chat :)

^hey thanks! I took a bunch of protein for a while then switched to GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) recently and yeah, I gained about 10 lbs over a month's time too. But it's just been busy these past few months, otherwise I'd be putting a lot more time and effort into it, so right now I've just been maintaining my weight. Hopefully when winter break rolls around I'll be able to work on it seriously- got myself a Bowflex 552's (on sale), a pull-up bar, and a sit-up bench for convenience. and a 5lb bottle of protein in the kitchen pantry.

I'll hit you up if I have any questions. thanks man. glad to know that's it's definitely doable. I've always been thin-boned and just small, lol.

True and good deal man!

Yep same, I was always on the small size. Im well-built (Wide shoulders, etc) but man couldnt gain.. But yeah same.. I been so busy that I slacked, and now to 175lbs.. and I can tell cuz my arms aint like they were..

When Im 185, my arms honestly make a large shirt, look like im wearing a Hollister medium or something, you know how guys do to look tough? Well I looked like that with a normal large shirt. Its awesome..

But yeah I will PM ya so I dont get this offtopic! LOL sorry

Back