FS: Cheap E4300 system parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltherone

Gawd
Well, all details aside, I NEED money ASAP, so I'm gonna sell this e4300 machine I had that was just sitting folding.

Heatware feedback here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45088
Ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...erone&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

All prices are shipped USPS priority mail (2-3 days shipping time) and prices are firm, I need this money!

I'm still in the process of taking it apart (it's 1am and I have to be up for work at 5am :-/) so check back. Due to the nature of my hurry, I won't be able to get you guys pics of any of this stuff, though you all know what it looks like anyway.

All parts are in 100% working order, and were running in the machine until 20 minutes before I posted this thread.

Intel e4300 chip.
4300 SL9TB MALAY
1.80GHz/2M/800/06
Q641A***

OEM chip only, no heatsink/fan. This chip was run 24/7 at 3ghz under a Zalman 9500 on a gigabyte DS3. Got it up to 3.2ghz prime stable before, but took a good bit more voltage, so I settled for 3.0ghz :)
$80 dollars shipped

2x512mb Corsair XMS2 PC6400 DDR2 CLICK HERE
CM2x512A-6400
5-5-5-12
$45 dollars shipped

Zalman 9500 cooler
Replaced the fan since I bought it used and the original fan was broken. Regular black fan, not LED. Has minor scuffs on bottom of cooler, but are outside the heatspreader area of the intel chip it was on so no effect... a lap job would fix this. Comes with, I think, Intel mounting hardware only. I don't recall what the AMD hardware even looks like, and no time to hunt for that stuff right now. I lost two of the original mobo mounting screws so I replaced them with slightly longer ones and washers. Works fine, it's just [H] rigged :p

Due to the scuffs, I'll ask $22 shipped.

Antec NeoHE 430 CLICK HERE
This ran the Core 2 system, perfect working order, has all cabling, original box, etc.
$45 shipped

ATI x600 PCI-E video card
Low end card, good for a build that would otherwise only need onboard video but has a mobo with no onboard. Otherwise, functions perfectly fine. 128MB ram, no external power connector needed
$13 shipped

Thermalright HR-05-SLI northbridge cooler CLICK HERE
VERY nice cooler, was on my DS3, but since I'm retiring the whole build, I obviously don't need it anymore. Comes in original box, mounting hardware, etc.
This is almost brand new, so I'd prefer $20 shipped

That's all for now, if I Decide to sell the DS3 I'll post it, but I'd like to keep that for future possibilities :(

Thanks.. Will let you know (and post in here as well) probly tomorrow or friday tomorrow if I sell the DS3.

To all who were interested, thanks for your interest. Someone offered to buy the whole lot from me in one buy (didn't even lowball me :p) so that's the route I'm going.

Sorry to let you all down, it's just far easier this way.

And next time you post a thread here, please do not shout CHEAP CHEAP in the title. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back