FS: CHEAP! 2.8 Ghz P4 HTPC w/ 250W Amp & 8 Speakers + 21" Monitor. Located in N. IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter761

Limp Gawd
First off, I have @ 30 ALL POSITIVE heat (see my signature), and about the same under the name mills3572 at Ebay. I take my selling reputation very seriously.

###################################################################
**UPDATE** The computer is pending sale. Check back Sat. afternoon to see if it went through.

Added: CUSTOMIZED 1992 Buick Roadmaster Limited. PURE LUXURY, designed for the PIMP or MAN OF LEISURE in you.

The interior of this car is wraped in TAN SNAKE SKIN and ULTRA PLUSH 1.5" WHITE FUR for a SHOCKINGLY LUXURIOUS look and feel. The interior pampers you with DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL, POWER EVERYTHING, PIONEER CD STEREO, etc..

The exterior is only slightly more subtle. Its wearing a fresh coat of metalic midnight blue, with chrome and bright white accents.

This SHRINE to the EGO is powered by a silky smooth 350 V8 that LOVES to pin your passengers to the back of their seats.

A few other features are:
Remote control for locks/trunk
Moonroof
Built in digital compass in rear-view mirror
Transmission shift kit (Raptor 700R4 Wake Up Kit)

The car has @151,000 miles on it. The transmission was replaced 3 months ago and works perfectly. I bought this car from an older guy who was very proud of it and took excellent care of it. I did all of the customizing to this car myself and it's all to a professional standard.

People are always stopping me and telling me how 'pimped out' my car is. Then they ask if it's real fur (it's not), who did the work, where I got the idea from, do I do this for a living, etc., etc.. This is a car you can take to car shows and easily come home with trophies.

The price is $4995/best offer. This car is a LOT OF FUN to own.

It's available for inspection/test drive anytime, just email me to set up a time.

Some pics:

car009.jpg

car005.jpg

finnishedfrontseatanddashedited.jpg

finnishedceiling.jpg

finnisheddriverssidedoorsopen.jpg

finnisheddriverssideseat.jpg

Below is the orriginal HTPC ad, but it's pending sale till Sat. afternoon.

I'm located in northern Illinois (Rockford), and would like to sell this locally. For $95 I'll deliver this to the Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, or Quad Cities area. If want it shipped to you, you will only pay the actual shipping costs.

I'm only selling this because of a CASH CRUNCH. My LOSS is your GAIN. This computer is a dream to use. It's fast, has a HUGE Hi-Rez monitor, and is ROCK-SOLID STABLE.

Everything here works perfectly, and is up and running for inspection.

Here's the setup:

2.8 Ghz Pentium 4 Socket 478 Processor (Northwood with Hyper-Threading ~NEVER OC'd)
ECS 848P-A rev. 2 Socket 478 Motherboard
160 Gb Western Digital Sata Hard Drive (I bought his used from a guy who only wanted the rebate. I got this N.I.B. and have only used it since this spring. I never hear a sound out of it. I believe it's 7200 RPM.)
1 Gb Patriot PC3200 RAM
NEC DVD-RW Optical Drive
Radeon 7000 64 Mb Video Card
Sound Blaster 5.1 PCI Sound Card
Realtek Ethernet NIC
Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard and Mouse (I bought this new 8 months ago. The batteries last a longish 5 or 6 months with rechargables. The Mouse is sculpted to fit your hand and has the tilt-able scroll wheel which allows your to scroll horizontally ~ VERY COOL.)
Microphone
Maxtop CSX-147 Mid Tower ATX Case
It currently boots Windows XP Pro by default, or Kubuntu if you select it.

Dell 21" M1110 CRT Monitor (Works PERFECTLY!! Bright, Crisp, and Fast. Does 1600x1200 @85Hz.) Specs.

Pioneer VSX-454 250 Watt Reciever/Amp (Sounds Awesome. Has 5 Inputs and 6 Speaker Outs. Has Dolby 3 Channel Logic Surround Sound. Also has built in surround processor that adds quite a bit of presence and depth to the sound (I use this effect a lot; it makes the music NOTICABLY richer. Owner's Manual included.)

Slim Universal Remote that will also control most anything else you hook up to the system; have the Owner's Manual for it as well.

2 RCA Speakers (Each with 2 3" Speakers inside)
2 RCA Speakers (Each with 1 6" Speaker inside.)
2 Polk Audio Speakers (Each with a Tweater Speaker inside. The Speaker Case itself is 8.5" tall.)

The price for everything is $695. I'm listing it this CHEAP to sell it QUICKLY. The first person to Paypal me or drop off a $100 deposit secures it for themselves. Until then, it's still up for grabs. Good luck to anyone who wants it. It's a beautiful system, and I hate to see it go.

Bumps for PM's are appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

I'd go $299 + actual shipping. That should be about $22 to almost anywhere in the CON US via UPS Ground.

I have someone else interested in just that as well. But I haven't recieved a deposit from anyone, so it's still up for grabs.

My paypal is: chris42255 AT yahoo.com. The first person to paypal me a 10% deposit secures it for themselves.

I forgot to mention in the ad that the PSU is only 3 weeks old (I used the old one to repair another box.) Not sure of the brand, but it runs flawlessly.

Yes, it's faux. No animals or ho's were harmed in the customizing of this car.

BTW, I thought of renaming it "Road-Massa'... what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back