FS: Cel 1.7, Sprint PCS Cell Phone, 2.4 GHz Panasonic and More!

TFM

Gawd
Feel free to PM me with offers, the worst i can do is say no. And don't think i'm ignoring you if you don't hear from me. I work very long hours frequently and usually don't get on the comp on the days i'm working (Wed-Sat).

Items I'm Looking for:
Rome Total War

FS:
IBM Deskstar 40 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive - I just upgraded to a 200 mb the other day and this one still has yet to be formatted (though will be formatted before shipped). Was and is a great drive and guarantee non-doa - $35 shipped priority

Samsung SPH-N200 Cell Phone for Sprint PCS - Worked great and when we used it, it was considered one of the top phones. It's a flip phone and not bulky, though there is a scratch on the screen. Other than that, it was in perfect condition last we used it - $25 shipped priority

Panasonic 2.4 GHz Cordless Telephone - This was one of the first 2.4 GHz models out, and still works great. We upgraded to a 3 phone system, so we have no need for this one anymore - $20 shipped priority

Dish Network LNBFs for the Satellite Dish (All used but guarantee non-doa) - Great for those of you who travel and use Dish away from home.
1 - DishPro Quad - $20 shipped priority
1 - DishPro Twin - $10 shipped priority
1 - Legacy Twin - $15 shipped priority
6 - Legacy Duals - $6 each shipped priority

Sold Items:

Mushkin High Performance 512 PC 2100 CL2 DDR RAM - Worked great and guarantee non-doa - Sold

Dead 9800 Pro w/ Samsung -GC2A chips with VGA Silencer attached - Was a sweet card until mobo went out. Now i can't get it to register anything on my new machine. It could be messed up, or it could just be i don't know what i'm doing. Comes with original HS/F as well and original cables. Perhaps this is something that's fixable to someone - Sold

30 GB Seagate Barracuda ATA II 7200RPM Model# ST330630A - Have had no problems with this drive. I just formatted it and it's ready to go! - Sold

Hawking Technology PN9235 4-Port 10/100 Cable/DSL Router - Worked great and guarantee non-doa - Sold

Canon AE-1 35mm SLR Camera w/ zoom lens and flash accessory - Older 35 mm camera that has a slight problem with the shutter. For anyone who works on cameras, i'm sure it's an easy fix. We decided to just get a new camera - Sold

512 MB Kingston DDR PC2700 - This is great RAM that i just took out of my system to put in matching 3200 modules - Sold

Intel Celeron (P4 Based Socket 478) 1.7 GHz CPU w/ HS/F- Worked great and guarantee non-doa - Sold

Optorite CD/RW Drive - Model# CW4802 - 48x16x48 - white/beige model - Sold

I'll confirm that the N200 was an excellent phone, I sold many of those with nary a complaint about quality of sound on it, or reception.

Up again! And shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it, Mason - and thanks for the bump!

Back