FS: Catleap 27" 2560x1440 monitor MATTE w/ aftermarket stand

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
SOLD to ShafTDawG for $280 + shipping ($330 total)

Last edited:
the bezel looks a little smacked around on the center top (guessing from opening up for the better stand) and looks scratched up on the upper right quadrant of the bezel also. the picture might just make it look worse than it really is just hard to tell.

that being said, I am still interested, you are offering a good price :)

questions: have you OC'd it? if so, what kind of success did you have?
can you please see what shipping to zip code 59063 would be?

Thanks

The front of the bezel is not scrached its just gunk from the sticker I removed, I can clean it easily. The only imperfections are some small marks on the sides and top from when I opened the bezel, its not visible unless you go looking for them the flash made it more visible. It can easily be sanded off. From the front, sitting in front ofit, you cant see anything.

I never attempted to overclock it so I have no clue on that.
I know the pics suck I took them on a rush and focused on the screen itself I will take better pics when I get back home tonight. Someone in another forum called dibs first but I will keep you guys updated in case that falls through.

The person who has dibs hasnt responded today, if by tonight he has not responded this will be up for grabs again. Priority will be given to local pickups (Belleville, MI)

Sorry for not cleaning that sticker gunk off, I dont have alcohol here and dont wanna use anything that could harm it. As said before, the only imperfections are small scratches on the top and side of bezel from when it was pried open, they are small, cannot be seen unless you stand up and go look for them, and can easily be sanded off.

I have been asked if it overclocks, and the answer is I dont know. I never tried. I am hesitant to try it now that I wanna sell it, seems risky to me to overclock a monitor?

Back