FS: Canon Digital Rebel XT SLR + 2 Lenses + 1GB + 2 Batt + Bag + Remote $650

taylorwilsdon

2[H]4U
Love these long titles :) This was my old kit, sold it to my brother a while back for a trip we went on as a family and now that he doesn't need it, he sold it back to me. Just trying to get back a part of the total cost.

This may be sold but I figured I'd let you guys take a shot at it too.

Not interested in splitting up, open to some negotiation.

I have loads of feedback here, ebay, heatware, macrumors, potn - I'm very trustworthy.

Awesome kit to get anyone started.

Includes 1x Canon Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP Digital SLR dslr camera
1x Canon EFS 18-55mm lens
1x Canon Ultrasonic 75-300mm USM III Zoom Lens
2x Filters (1x promaster digital 58mm filter, 1x B&W f-pro 58mm filter
2x Batteries (1 canon, 1 maxell)
1x Sandisk Ultra II 1GB CF Card
1x Canon Battery Charger
1x Canon Wired Remote
1x Lowepro Camera Case

Camera is in good condition with some paint flaking on the front grip.
Small scuffs on the body but no damage to the screen. Hotshoe is clean and body is in good working condition. Lenses are in excellent condition and very sharp.

Camera has absolutely no mechanical issues.

Looking for $650 for the package. Will meet in Seattle area, cash only please for local transactions. Otherwise, PayPal is good and the price listed is the asking price shipped.

2041539892_da9f2e4fbd_o.jpg

Please email for larger pictures

I know it says you are not interested in splitting it up - But if you decided to part out the 300 lens and/or the case please let me know.

Thanks

I know it says you are not interested in splitting it up - But if you decided to part out the 300 lens and/or the case please let me know.

Thanks

That seems to be the popular item. I'll think about it but not ready to at this point.

if you are going to part I would probably take the bottom 5 items (batteries down, just one of the batteries).

Bump for a good deal.
I just bought a Rebel XTI with a Canon 50mm prime lens, a battery grip, 2x batteries, and a 1GB CF card for the same price... so you're getting more on this deal than what I got.

If you wanted to, you should be able to sell this with a BIN (and no bidding) on eBay no problem... provided you are a reputable seller and have good feedback etc.

I have 75 feedback on eBay so I might have a go at that but I'd prefer to give the people here a shot first :)

For the part out people, it looks like everything is called but I'm giving it another day at least before I begin parting out.

Its a good deal!

This is such a sweet deal, I am surprised that it has not been sold. Too bad I already have the same camera, so I am only interested in that 300mm lense (like everyone here) and some batteries (if you ever split this up).

Back