FS: Canon 70-200mm f/4L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, D-Link Desktop Wireless Adapter

shocksyde

2[H]4U
heat/eBay: "shocksyde"
email: [email protected]

D-Link DWL-G550 108G Desktop Adapter - NEW (UNOPENED) - $20 shipped OBO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canon 70-200mm F/4L Non-IS

I have an excellent copy of the 70-200 f4L that I'm looking to sell for $560 shipped. It was purchased in '07 from Amazon. I can check the date code when I get home from work in the afternoon.

See examples:
Here (the pics of Obama) and Here (all)

It's very sharp and has served me well, but I don't use it often and I could use the cash.

Will come with Pouch, lens hood and probably the box (gotta search at home and make sure I still have it).

Pictures upon request. I guarantee it's in excellent shape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigma 30mm 1.4 (w/ Backfocus issues)

This lens is brand new and has only been mounted to test if it has backfocusing issues, which it does. Seems to backfocus around half an inch when I tested it at f/1.4. If anyone has a 50D or other camera with micro-adjust capability wants to give it a go, this is for you. I simply do not want to go through the process of sending this along with my 40D to Sigma for calibration. GREAT DEAL for someone with a 50D! ONLY $315 shipped.

Pictures available on request, but I guarantee this thing is in pristine condition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take excellent care of all of my equipment and clean the lens elements regularly using a LensPen. Lenses will ship fresh and clean!

Last edited:
Back