FS: Canon 20D, Canon EF 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
All of this equipment was gifted to me by a friend, but I recently bought a Fuji X-E1 and some lenses, so I will sell these to fund that. I haven't used any of this, but opened it all up to inspect it. The lens optics seem in great condition. The camera just needs a bit of cleaning, and the buttons are a bit sticky, but otherwise everything looks fine. The LCD has a protective film and is like new. I will clean everything to get it all as close to mint as possible before shipping. If you want further pics or for me to try something out like a function or a test shot of some sort let me know, though I am unfamiliar with all of this stuff.

I am basing my prices off what I can find on KEH.com, comparing their condition, and taking the price down a notch.

I would like cash on PayPal or trade for Fujifilm XF stuff. I already have the X-E1, 23mm f1.4 and 18-55mm OIS.

SOLD ------ Canon 20D BODY - Comes with the original box and manual, 4GB CF card, two batteries, charger. Is a bit dirty and the buttons are sticky but otherwise is great. I'll take care of careful cleaning before shipping to get it to you as close to mint as possible. I did a test shot and it looked great flash works great, viewfinder looks nice, LCD is perfect. $105 shipped ------- SOLD

SIGMA 18-50MM F/2.8 DC EX - Optics look great. Body looks great too. Comes with box, carrying case, hood, and caps. Goes for $300 on KEH like new. $280 shipped!!!

CANON 10-22MM F/3.5-4.5 USM EF-S - This is supposed to be a very good lens. Optics look close to flawless. Body looks great too. This looks very good condition, near mint. Comes with original box and caps. No hood. The cheapest most beat up one on KEH.com goes for $400. Their best condition is $528 $475 shipped!

Last edited:
That 10-22 is a wonderful lens on the APS-c bodies! Great prices too, GLWS!

Back