FS: Brand New PC Parts 3.4 Gig p4,Mobo,Memory, GTA:SanAndreas,NFS AMD2500+, More!!!!

laxjax13

Limp Gawd
Intel Mobo and CPU are brand new and still in the box.
WTTF: DVD Burner, RAM, HL2, Ipod mini

Intel D915PBL Mobo ~ Asking $135 Shipped will toss in rounded floppy cables,fan grill, or dead 2500+
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-121-230&depa=0

Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 550 3.4 GHz ~ Asking $250 Shipped
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-116-182&depa=0 SOLD!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony 128mb Memory Stick - $25 Shipped
GTA: San Andreas (Played once) - $37 Shipped
NFS:Hot Pursuit 2(Greatest Hits, never played) - $12 Shipped
Silent Hill 2 - $8 Shipped
Probably Burned out AMD 2500+ - $7 Shipped
D-Link NiC - $1 + Shipping
Creative 56k V92 Modem - $1 + Shipping
92mm Chrome Fan Grill - $.25 + Shipping

Heat is under laxjax13 and best way to contact me is to email me at [email protected]

LEAVE AN OFFER ILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION, i am negotiable :)

nothing against your items here, but why would you waste your time selling a .25 cent fan grill? all the shipping involved and what not, for a measly quarter? ........ just wondering.

ive heard sometimes its hard to find 92mm fan grills and i think that would be a perfect opputinity? for a person that is looking for one to get one for 25 cents. but yea if you think about it a quarter out of all that, but i guess he just wants it :D

Is the cpu dead? I have a old machine in the garage that can be upgraded to a 2600+ for my garage web surf machine, if it works i will take it...

Dilbertic

to be honest i cant tell u if its working or not. i got it through a friend that said that it wasnt working, but i haven't got a mobo to test it.

There IS a brown spot on the bottom however that looks like a burn.
The top of the core however looks like normal.

He said when powering up the PC the monitor wouldnt turn on but the pc sounded like it powered up. I dunno

**yea sellin the grill itself is kinda dumb so its really there for ocmbo purchases lol

Back