FS: Brand new HP Business Desktop, w/17" LCD, p4 2.8ghz, 512mb, 40gig

u4ia

Limp Gawd
Here we go..

I work as a computer consultant with many smaller local area businesses. I usually don't get stuck with any bad clients, but this time I have. They ordered 6 HP/Compaq D530 Business workstations. Due to whatever freakin' reason, they only ended up paying for 4 of them, matter of fact it was an insurance company, and I think two of the users quit, but regardless, I'm trying to get back SOME of my money.

So I had two left over, and ended up keeping one to use as my personal box. These are not the regular HP junk you find in Best Buy, etc, but rather a very nice workstation.

Anyways, the pics you will see, are of the box I'm currently using. The box for sale, is BRAND NEW, never even opened. Still in the plastic type deal.

Comes with the Tower, 17" HP 1702 LCD, Keyboard, Mouse, XP PRO, all restore CD's, cables, etc.

The specs on the tower are:

P4 2.8Ghz
512mb DDR
40gig Samsung drive (only know because I opened mine up to add an extra drive in there, as you will see in the pictures).
Onboard sound/video.
Onboard LAN.
A total of 6 USB ports (4 on the rear, two on the front)
Front Sound Header.
XP Professional, valid key/sticker, etc.

As I've been using my box for about a month and a half now, I can tell you honestly, from one [H]member to another, that it's a KICKASS workstation. 8mb of its 512mb is alloted to video card. They don't crash, run cool and most importantly they are nearly SILENT. I have my box roughly 4 feet from my bed, and I can BARELY notice it running unless I purposely think about it. These Samsung drives make no noise, and are very reliable.

I've been using HP business class desktops for a while now, and nothing but praise.

I can provide you with a valid receipt so that you have the full 3 year parts warranty from HP. Due to the circumstances, I'm selling this one cheap.

$525/shipped via FedEx Ground.

This is the tower, 17" LCD, etc. Please tell your friends, I don't want to sell this on ebay, but if you want to know if I'm a goodguy or not, please look up the user name "dsmu4ia" on ebay.

Thank you.

PICTURES!!!!

www.doitbig.org/u4ia/forsale

[EDIT] Couple more tidbits. These cases ROCK, completely toolless, and very clean. Full ATX size for upgrading if you chose to.

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Just FYI, This only has a regular CD-ROM, no burner or anything of the sort.

These business desktops run mostly server side applications, and all data is stored on servers. If they want to access stuff though their home, they can Citrix in, or use Terminal Services.

Whoops, I never listed the prices seperate.

$200/shipped for the LCD.

$350/shipped for the Tower.

This is a business/workstation class LCD, we have literally HUNDREDS of these deployed. Never seen a single issue. I've seen one dead pixel in one, that was it.

=Leefdawg= said:
whats the response time on the lcd is it good for gaming or does it ghost?

No idea, it's HP Model 1702. It's a business LCD.

nice setup, my university bought a shit load of the 3ghz version for all us students to use during class etc. they work awesome and really fast, even with all the crap the university loaded them with

compslckr said:
nice setup, my university bought a shit load of the 3ghz version for all us students to use during class etc. they work awesome and really fast, even with all the crap the university loaded them with

Thanks for the good thread bump.
:D

Back