FS: Brand New 40GB 4G iPod

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
Currently for sale I have an Apple iPod 40GB 4G for sale.

The reason this is brand new is because Apple sent me a brand new one after my old one was dropped. Now I want to buy a Video iPod. :cool:

Asking Price: PRICE DROP: $310 Shipped (OBO - deals can be made. dont be afraid to ask!)
What's Included:
1) Brand new 40GB 4G iPod w/ original box
2) Mint condition black iTrip (bought it approx. 1.5 months ago)
3) Black Flip-Case (case remains closed by using 2 small magnets at the bottom)
4) 2 Silicone cases (one black, the other 'glow-in-the-dark' orange) includes 1 plastic screen protector (not shown)
5) 2 clear accessory cases
6) 1 USB Cable
7) 1 FireWire Cable
8) 1 Dock
9) 1 AC Power Adapter
10) Original Apple Earphones w/ black covers (I do have a pair of Sony MDR-EX71's, but I only have 1 large and 1 small earbud, and the left driver was mostly blown out by my friend. If for some rediculous reason you want these included, just ask. Otherwise they will be thrown out.)

HeatWare: TSS Modder not too much, sorry.. :(

Pics:
Complete Package
Boxes
iPod+Misc
Accessories
Cases
Flip Case
iPod Front
iPod Front 2
iPod Back
iPod Back 2

Payment Options: Unfortunately I cannot accept PayPal at this time. I will take Check (must wait for it to clear) or Money Order.

Contact info: AIM SN in Profile, paid email: andyman1100 [AT] suscom [DOT] net, easy-to-reach email: andywaplinger [AT] gmail [DOT] com. either will work fine. gmail will simply be quicker.

If you have any questions regarding my sale, or you want specific pics of the iPod and/or accessories, you can simply shoot me a PM, an IM, or an email, and ill do my best to get the info you want back to you ASAP.

If you're not interested in buying the iTrip w/ the rest of the iPod package, then I will sell everything except the iTrip for 300$ shipped.

Thanks for looking! Free bumps are definately appreciated! :)

-Andy

NOTE: Anybody who argues that this is too expensive and you can get a new video iPod for cheaper, please keep in mind the cost of additional accessories. I do not mind other offers, but no lowballs, and no insulting the price. Think before you speak...

well, what do you have?

the only things that i am truly interested in are:
Dell 2005FPW in perfect condition
60GB Black Video in absolutely perfect condition
AMD A64 X2 3800+ or Opteron 165

if you have something else, let me know. those are just the key things im interested in getting.

thanks for the bump!

free bump for you..

way too expensive, I can buy a 30G Video Ipod for less!! is including a used iTrip worth paying $330 when I can get a brand new beautiful black video ipod for 299?

try 250 maybe you'll get some takers.

acidfr33k said:
free bump for you..

way too expensive, I can buy a 30G Video Ipod for less!! is including a used iTrip worth paying $330 when I can get a brand new beautiful black video ipod for 299?

try 250 maybe you'll get some takers.
gee... i wonder why its less..

maybe because mine includes a 30$ case, a 35$ iTrip (which is basically brand new. absolutely no wear or tear anywhere), a dock (40$), an additional FireWire cable (20$), and wall charger (30$). along w/ 2 other cases worth 15$ a piece. along w/ 10 more GBs.

does you little black iPod have all those extras for the same price? no...

TSS Modder said:

maybe because mine includes a 30$ case, a 35$ iTrip (which is basically brand new. absolutely no wear or tear anywhere), a dock (40$), an additional FireWire cable (20$), and wall charger (30$). along w/ 2 other cases worth 15$ a piece. along w/ 10 more GBs.

maybe man, maybe, but the longer you're selling an old shool monochrome screen pod against the shiny video one with the 2.5" screen the less and less it's going to be worth. My advice is dump it while you can.

acidfr33k said:
maybe man, maybe, but the longer you're selling an old shool monochrome screen pod against the shiny video one with the 2.5" screen the less and less it's going to be worth. My advice is dump it while you can.
yea, i understand. thats what im trying to do.:p

also, i also apologize for coming off as an ass there.

TSS Modder said:

see here is where you are going wrong; all your accesories are used and you are selling something 2 generations behind. At your current level of disillusionment, if i were to make a reasonable offer you would think i am lowballing you

takhsis said:
see here is where you are going wrong; all your accesories are used and you are selling something 2 generations behind. At your current level of disillusionment, if i were to make a reasonable offer you would think i am lowballing you

free bump

takhsis said:
its one generation behind... :confused:

Back