FS: Bose Headphones and Some Camera Stuff

Selling some stuff that is no longer getting much use. All of it is still in great working order. Let me know if you have any questions!

heatware: babyshark31
Shipping location: MA

Bose QuietComfort 2 Headphones

Photo Gallery

Selling a pair of the Bose Noise Cancelling headphones from a couple years ago. They are wired and are powered by a AAA battery (included). Only reason I am selling is because my new iPhone no longer has a headphone jack. They are still in great shape and look brand new. I have all the accessories, including the case, that came with them originally except the 3.5mm to 5.25mm converter.

Price: $150

vHBTCcp.jpg

Canon PowerShot S120

Photo Gallery

Selling a great little camera from Canon that is perfect for street photography. I have used it a bunch while traveling for work and it's really great to have something this small. Perfect working order and in really great condition. I dropped the battery charger on some wet paint at some point, but it is only a cosmetic issue - still works great and no paint got into the contacts at all.

Price: $250

ZjERH9P.jpg

Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro for Nikon

Photo Gallery

Selling a really great macro lens from Sigma for Nikon cameras. It is in fantastic shape and I probably only used it 10-15 times. It's hard to take a picture of, but the front lens element is spotless with absolutely no scratches or any other marks. I'm also including the padded case that originally came with the lens along with a protective UV filter. Comes with both front and rear lens caps.

Price: $350 + shipping

Last edited:
^yes, and I do that sometimes with other headphones, but I then cannot charge the phone, which I do quite frequently while listening to things at work

Back