• eOfPEE3.jpg
    eOfPEE3.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uEu1xSr.jpg
    uEu1xSr.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump!

Also, don’t PM me telling me it’s priced too high…this is literally what I paid for it at Best Buy. I’m trying to pass the MSRP along to fellow computer enthusiasts and trying to keep scalpers from getting their hands on it. If you don’t like the price, don’t blame me. If I can’t sell it, it’s getting returned to Best Buy.

Stop acting like you’re fucking entitled to a cheaper price because you think that it’s overpriced.

Bump!

Also, don’t PM me telling me it’s priced too high…this is literally what I paid for it at Best Buy. I’m trying to pass the MSRP along to fellow computer enthusiasts and trying to keep scalpers from getting their hands on it. If you don’t like the price, don’t blame me. If I can’t sell it, it’s getting returned to Best Buy.

Stop acting like you’re fucking entitled to a cheaper price because you think that it’s overpriced.
Bump for slapping down people who can't read a receipt and expect you to take a loss. I happen to think the MSRP itself is too high, but that's hardly your fault. GLWS!

Back