FS: BNIB EVGA GTX 690 and Max Payne 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anath

Limp Gawd

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

I have BNIB 3x EVGA GTX 690s Price is $1149.99 shipped in the US. Will accept paypal or amazon payments. Will ship internationally but you must pay additionally for shipping.

I also have 1 BNIB max payne 3 copy available. Will sell cd key for $53.99 or ship the retail box for $57.99 shipped.

I also have 3 x BNIB EVGA GTX 680s. I got them instead of asus due to error. Selling for $529.99 each.

I will include the max payne copy for free for the first buyer of the gtx 690.

Looking for cash only!

1 GTX 690 SOLD internationally 7-10-12

1 GTX 690 SOLD internationally 7-11-12

1 GTX 690 SOLD internationally 7-15-12

2 GTX 690s Pending...

1 GTX 680 SOLD internationally 7-10-12

Heatware under hedrich 8-0, ebay 60-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry OP. Mod says I was threadcapping so I owe an apology. Thought I was being helpful My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, will include the copy of max payne 3 to the first 2 buyers.

How does the warranty work? I mean, since you aren't a retailer, how am I supposed to be sure I'm getting the full length of the EVGA warranty, ESPECIALLY for that price? I've seen them going on Ebay with Buy it Now's for $1,050 at times. I'd rather buy on here from people I generally trust that's why I ask.

These were bought from a local retailer. EVGA no longer requires you to register the card for their warranty. It starts from the cards manufacturering date.

AM BUMP

How does the warranty work? I mean, since you aren't a retailer, how am I supposed to be sure I'm getting the full length of the EVGA warranty, ESPECIALLY for that price? I've seen them going on Ebay with Buy it Now's for $1,050 at times. I'd rather buy on here from people I generally trust that's why I ask.

EDIT: Apparently asking why buying directly from a website cheaper would be threadcrapping--politely retracted until OP explains any additional benefits provided for the price.

users who live in states where newegg or tigerdirect reside have to pay sales tax on those items which is sometimes higher. Inernational prices are also usually higher than buying at the increased price plus shipping. 90% of the people i sell to are in california or international. Some people also like to purchase from hardforum users rather than buying from a large retailer. You get a personal connection with the seller rather than an automated drone. So please if you do not like the prices just do as obi wan says and move along :)

EDIT: Apparently asking why buying directly from a website cheaper would be threadcrapping--politely retracted until OP explains any additional benefits provided for the price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back