FS Blackberry z10 with accessories and Nexus 7 2012

I'm typing this on my phone, but I'm looking to sell my BlackBerry

I'm asking $100 for the phone, and it includes the original charger, a case/card holder, a charger / dock that charges the extra battery which I'm also including. Condition of the phone is 9.5/10. There is a scratch on the top bezel, but this phone has been in a case with skinomi throughout its entire life. There is also a small chip on the right bezel.

This phone is incredible. I know, I know it's on bb10, vs android. But bb10.3 is coming out soon and stands to bring some impressive improvements. This phone has it all, great pictures, an efficient os, and my favorite, APTX Bluetooth, which makes this phone awesome in the car. For those of you who don't know APTX is a Bluetooth codec that allows for lossy, but high quality audio.

On too of the aforementioned things the phone is capable of tethering and creating a hot spot. It has a micro hdmi port that can be used on a laptop to give you a pretty nifty remote desktop display when away on business.

This is definitely my favorite phone I've owned, but I'm getting rid of it because I occasionally like to trim the fat. Now I'm using a Nokia 5310, aka the brick.

Quick edit, the phone will now come with a brand new case, and skinomi along with the aforementioned extra battery, dock, and oem charger.

Last edited:
Interesting with the APTX. I tried to stream music through my phone (average android phone) to my car one time and I was like UGH WTF. Cool capability. GLWS!

thanks Sugo!
yeah, it actually allows me to play 320 kbps mp3s, with significant improvement. I can also do flac, but my speakers aren't the best and i need space.
Bump

Back