14. Tetris DS
15. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
16. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
17. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
18. Ghost Trick
19. Chrono Trigger
20. The World Ends With You

Bonus:

1. 3DS Charge Cradle from Club Nintendo, your color choice - while supplies last. (I have the coins available as long as they do not sell out at Club Nintendo)

2. Two Case Logic hard cases to store the games and cases. I'll throw in a large handful of Case Logic Pro Sleeves that can be used in these cases as well just in case you would rather throw your games on a shelf instead. They also hold Blu-Ray, DVD, and CD cases.

The entire collection was bought new by an adult collector (me) in the last 2 months and were only sampled for a few minutes here and there. No heavy game sessions were done and the hardware and software have been well stored with care. It's all like new mint all around. Barely even played. Even the DS games were acquired new. I also have the 3DS XL box and the manual paperwork items and the AR cards in like new mint condition (from both the system and Kid Icarus: Uprising). I'm only selling this awesome collection to cover a car payment that I'm short on due to sudden low hours at work.

I priced it all out on Amazon and comparable sources and it came to $803.62 before sales tax and shipping. But finding those older DS games in brand new / mint condition isn't as easy as you think, as I had to return a few times due to damaged external cases/artwork and games that were resealed used. Finding a real copy of Tetris DS new isn't easy in particular. Lots of boot legs on that one. All my games are genuine bought brand new factory sealed USA releases.

I'm looking for $500 delivered or best offer. I ship to the mainland USA for free with bubble wrap and a nicely packed box via USPS Media Mail. Payment via PayPal.

References:

eBay: zukotech

Heat: NE0ZUK0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back