Is it possible for a mod to edit the thread title or should I close this thread and start a new one?
Bought this from a fellow [H] member a while back, just don't use it very much since getting my Note 2.
Has a few scuffs and dings on the Aluminum, and one of the rubber feet are missing. FULL DISCLOSURE: when I first received the tablet a couple keys around the N key weren't working, I disassembled it and found a crease in the wire from the factory. I straightened it back out and reinforced it with clear packing tape, and as g[H]etto as that is it has been flawless ever since.
Also includes a longer charging cable, which is a definite necessity. Will do a full factory reset before shipping.
I'll get some better pics soon but for now:
Since I'd rather have bitcoin than cash right now, I'd prefer trading to 2BTC but would take $215 shipped, continental US, paypal.
thanks.
Sold:
Bioshock key.
Bought this from a fellow [H] member a while back, just don't use it very much since getting my Note 2.
Has a few scuffs and dings on the Aluminum, and one of the rubber feet are missing. FULL DISCLOSURE: when I first received the tablet a couple keys around the N key weren't working, I disassembled it and found a crease in the wire from the factory. I straightened it back out and reinforced it with clear packing tape, and as g[H]etto as that is it has been flawless ever since.
Also includes a longer charging cable, which is a definite necessity. Will do a full factory reset before shipping.
I'll get some better pics soon but for now:
Since I'd rather have bitcoin than cash right now, I'd prefer trading to 2BTC but would take $215 shipped, continental US, paypal.
thanks.
Sold:
Bioshock key.
Last edited: